tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question, after following the video above, can you upgrade after that to an ofw in the future and lose all the homebrew capabilities in favor of playing an online game. I am asking because what if I change my mind to play a game that is higher than 5.05 ofw and no longer cares about homebrew. if so, can you get banned after upgrading?
You should have stayed at 4.05 because you could use ps proxy for online but you shouldn't be able to be banned so long as you remove all the stuff related to it for your system

Last edited by tunip3,

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run the ftp payload, it will pop up the port and ip. On pc connect filezilla to that location and bingo.

Its in the guide :)
That's what I'm not understanding. I searched the entire guide for "FTP" and I didn't see the address for the payload anywhere. It is a browser address right? Isn't that how you run the payloads? I can't run it because I can't find it in the first place.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's what I'm not understanding. I searched the entire guide for "FTP" and I didn't see the address for the payload anywhere. It is a browser address right? Isn't that how you run the payloads? I can't run it because I can't find it in the first place.
Huh thats odd... it is missing in my guide and I know I put it in there.

Via any host that has the ftp payload (see my beta 5.05 release: https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/p5kZwSco/file.html), just run the ftp payload. Then connect via pc.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am on 4.55 with HEN running. I am thinking about updating so I can play God Of War. Is there a reason not to go to 5.05? I don't want to shoot myself in the foot like when I updated my 1.0 Switch to 3.0 to get day 1 homebrew launcher and pegaswitch running that I only tried once : )

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys. I am on 4.55 with HEN running. I am thinking about updating so I can play God Of War. Is there a reason not to go to 5.05? I don't want to shoot myself in the foot like when I updated my 1.0 Switch to 3.0 to get day 1 homebrew launcher and pegaswitch running that I only tried once : )

I just updated to 5.05, its more stable than 4.55, there just isnt as many payload yet for 5.05.

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Via any host that has the ftp payload (see my beta 5.05 release: https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/p5kZwSco/file.html), just run the ftp payload. Then connect via pc.
Ah ok, I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find it. So then..one final question haha. I'm really sorry. But

Haha ok, I thought I was going crazy when I couldn't find it. One more question, I'm sorry for all this. Is there anything special that has to be done after launching the FTP payload? I launched it, it gave me the IP and port, I punched it into Filezilla and all it says is "Connected, waiting for authentication" and it sits there. Is there an extra step required to have it actually connect?

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you! updated successfully. I got in to the exploits page but there is no HEN. Also I ran Blocker once out of habit. I was supposed to run that to block updates right?

Thanks for your help!

No hen? On which host? Azifs dns?

My host has vtxhen if youre interested in self hosting? https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/p5kZwSco/file.html
I will be updating this tomorrow.

Yeah running blocker (only once is needed) is good practice after an updated version of HEN is released.

Matteo76

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys! I've bought a Ps4 Slim with 5.03 firmware for my child, and I'm a newbie about Ps4' world. I'm following all discussion here about firmware updates, jailbreak and kernel exploit, but I've a question, becouse I didn't understand a lot of things...
Please, tell me if my ideas are right:
- I've to download 5.05 update on my USB pen and upgrade my Ps4
- then I've to go to //crack.bergains/505k/
Is now my Ps4 automatically set up to run games downloaded by web?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys! I've bought a Ps4 Slim with 5.03 firmware for my child, and I'm a newbie about Ps4' world. I'm following all discussion here about firmware updates, jailbreak and kernel exploit, but I've a question, becouse I didn't understand a lot of things...
Please, tell me if my ideas are right:
- I've to download 5.05 update on my USB pen and upgrade my Ps4
- then I've to go to //crack.bergains/505k/
Is now my Ps4 automatically set up to run games downloaded by web?
Yes, but you have to run crack bargaibs each time you start up your console, or you can self host: https://gbatemp.net/threads/aio-ps4-exploit-guide.497858/

4nders

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can’t seem to find the answer to this anywhere, does it matter if it’s regular PS4 or is the PS4 PRO expoitable the same way too?

D

Deleted User

I can’t seem to find the answer to this anywhere, does it matter if it’s regular PS4 or is the PS4 PRO expoitable the same way too?
it should work on the ps4 pro too. i have also question related to this question.
i have ps4 pro new revision. cuh 7116 with by the way very quiet (i don't know why pepole report about coil whine in this revision cuz i can't hear anything).
does this exploit work in the new revision?

Last edited by ,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
New to the PS4 scene myself and there is some things to digest at the moment. One thing I want to know, is there any sort of firmware spoofer for games requiring higher firmware?

I remember the PS3 days with something on lines of Param.sfo editing and modded eboot.bin files. Is there anything similar or planned?

thund3rstruck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can we install .pkg files on the internal PS4 HDD via LAN like with PS3XPLOIT?

I’m very interested in this. If someone were to release PKG Linker for PS4 that would be amazing. Otherwise I have no idea how one would transfer files as enormous as PS4 games with nothing but USB

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New to the PS4 scene myself and there is some things to digest at the moment. One thing I want to know, is there any sort of firmware spoofer for games requiring higher firmware?

I remember the PS3 days with something on lines of Param.sfo editing and modded eboot.bin files. Is there anything similar or planned?

No, its not possible.

Only way to play higher games is for someone with the 5.50 kex to dump games and patch down for 5.05 users... which is highly unlikely... look at 4.55+ games for 4.55.... there was 1 a week before 5.05 kex dropped.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Kexploit is universal any PS4 console.

@azoreseuropa all fw is universal, its not region locked.

@Xen0 nope, USB is only location debug looks at for installing pkgs.... it is possible to mod though... apparently ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3DwhTc7Z4o