Hardware PS4 Pro part

lembi2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I built myself a PS3 inside a PC case a few years ago and was recently thinking g about replacing said PS3 with a PS4.

Found someone selling a PS4 Pro for £20. Snapped it up and immediately found out why.

First off, the console was missing the upper and lower shell pieces. Not a deal breaker and I knew about this because of the pictures.

Second, the PSU board was f*%$#d. It was broken on one corner. This also isn't a major issue for me as I can use the same power supply I was using for the PS3 (ATX power supply).

The biggest gripe is the disc drive. It won't feed discs. Having opened this drive up to look at why I found that the bottom part of the drive is also broken. Essentially, a small piece of plastic has broken off th at prevents the spinner cap from connecting with the spinner which in turn stops the disc from feeding.

I have attached a picture of the broken part. Anyone in the Manchestet region of the UK know where I can get a replacement part from?

Attachments

• IMG-20210930-WA0028.jpeg
    IMG-20210930-WA0028.jpeg
    995.8 KB · Views: 49

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY