Hacking PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/Backport Tool by RiPPERD - UPDATED V2.2

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes,i always try to make the update file backported,so many games in V0 have problems,so it's better make the update backported and don't need to make the base game backported too,only in few games need to backport some files of the base game in rare cases.
i have not made this tool work for updates yet... its on my todo list tho

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just gave up with one click apps i allways had some issues. I done it manually with soul calibur 6 and game is working. . I use this tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1062&v=Zduif2xEVpM&feature=emb_logo
my tool does the exact same steps lol

@RiPPERD Good news here! I just backported Sekiro Shadows Die Twice via RipperD 2.2 tool. Its works great. :yayone:
@KiiWii one for the spreadsheet

Reactions: KiiWii

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so ive been informed that some games dont need the right.sprx file to be modded... my tool WILL mod this file even if it dont need doing this MAY cause some issues with games... i will release a test version that doesnt touch this file... those with games that failed with the E-XXX errors on install please try that version and see if that works

NO SPRX version

https://www.mirrored.to/files/VN9FA4ZL/BackPort-NOSPRX.rar_links

Last edited by RiPPERD,
Reactions: KiiWii

yonasz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think i found a reason for my problem. I had not enough Space on disk c. This tool dont have logs so i found out when i was do in it manually

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
thanks for the update about prx file i will add it to the list, please send me the correct name of this prx file

The exact path of this "Ace Combat 7" file which needs to be converted is "imageroot:/prx/trueskypluginrender.prx".
However, more than adding it into a list, maybe a more generic search on all ".prx" files could be better? Or even better (because maybe some ".prx" files could be hidden with other extensions), parse all files and check for "4F153D1D" as the first bytes and "7F454C46" at offset 0x160?

Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
didn't leave any .prx behind. Just loads of .elf's again

can you please send me a list or screenshot of these files please... make sure you on V2.2 coz this removes all other elf files... or it should lol

I think i found a reason for my problem. I had not enough Space on disk c. This tool dont have logs so i found out when i was do in it manually

OH yeah that will make a difference... ive changed it since the 1.X versions it now mves the pkg file rather than copy and that saves a lot of space... you could also remove original.pkg once its extracted but then you dont have the game pkg anymore so be careful

The exact path of this "Ace Combat 7" file which needs to be converted is "imageroot:/prx/trueskypluginrender.prx".
However, more than adding it into a list, maybe a more generic search on all ".prx" files could be better? Or even better (because maybe some ".prx" files could be hidden with other extensions), parse all files and check for "4F153D1D" as the first bytes and "7F454C46" at offset 0x160?

oh so that prx file is not in the sce_module folder? can you please send me screenshot of this game contents via PS4 PKG VIEWER 1.5

D

Deleted User

so windows really hates this program it is so hard to get it to stop deleting it but whatever

i notice a window pops up in 2.2 could not find old blah blah is that just cleanup?

sadly my backport attempt of outer worlds fails anyone have any luck?

bouerdupreez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
still no luck with crash team racing. still asking me to install 6.0 even after using 2.2 to create the new pkg... probably need to give up on this option and install 6.72

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so windows really hates this program it is so hard to get it to stop deleting it but whatever

i notice a window pops up in 2.2 could not find old blah blah is that just cleanup?

sadly my backport attempt of outer worlds fails anyone have any luck?

yeah removing files is just the cleanu process i tried to remove all files once they processed to save more space on hard drives

still no luck with crash team racing. still asking me to install 6.0 even after using 2.2 to create the new pkg... probably need to give up on this option and install 6.72

maybe there are left over prx files inside the backport folder? please send me screenshot

also i have added to first post a NO SPRX version please try this... someone said maybe not all right.sprx files need patching

Ody1977

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@RiPPERD think it's removing elf's now and problem might have me leaving previous ones in there. Didn't leave any when I ran again.

Gonna try and get hen 2.1.4 see if that loads moss ok. Using 2.1.3 at the mo

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@RiPPERD think it's removing elf's now and problem might have me leaving previous ones in there. Didn't leave any when I ran again.

Gonna try and get hen 2.1.4 see if that loads moss ok. Using 2.1.3 at the mo

oh yeah please make sure all elf prx and bin files are NOT in the folder BEFORE you run the tool

teamlocust

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Crash team racing running perfectly backported using this tool. Something wrong with ur setup or antivirus.

Which game is this?

Reactions: RiPPERD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/l6ek7TmdGE8?si=k_qXsn8Finqhz70P +1