PS4 Save Mounter/Apollo Problems

Blackgloves23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's the different between gengp4.exe and gengp4-app and gengp4-patch?
I understand the other 2 are to help you create a fpkg and an update fpkg. But why also have a separate application that just says gengp4?

Blackgloves23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still no success.

I went to apollo and copied my 6 saves as zips If you want to take a look.
Please note that the EU keystone is changed back to fake keystone. But the US zips have the legit keystone.
I can share. I don't think the param file contains my user id or account id. I see people sharing these zips that come from apollo.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's one of the reasons you're not supposed to upload or change the sce_sys folder. the account id will make the save not work on another account or ps4. just copy everything but the sce_sys folder.

Blackgloves23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go bud.

These are all decrypted saves with no sce_sys folder.
Note: EU saves have fake keystone.

0-0 = Autosave
0--1 = Sys Data
0-21Slot = Sys Data Extra

Attachments

• RE2 Saves.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 40

Blackgloves23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried using the guy's method of tweaking with the savedata.db and I still reached the same issue.
"save is not compatible"

I even downgraded my save apollo tool and used the same version as MW. Same end result there as well.
Re-region just doesn't work. At least not for RE2.

Looks like my only option is to buy SW I guess.
I give up lol

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried using the guy's method of tweaking with the savedata.db and I still reached the same issue.
"save is not compatible"

I even downgraded my save apollo tool and used the same version as MW. Same end result there as well.
Re-region just doesn't work. At least not for RE2.

Looks like my only option is to buy SW I guess.
I give up lol
Yeah, most likely not possible with that game if you've tried all that. I wouldn't buy save wizard for one save, especially not knowing if all saves can be region changed.

Blackgloves23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, most likely not possible with that game if you've tried all that. I wouldn't buy save wizard for one save, especially not knowing if all saves can be region changed.
Most definitely not worth it only for one game.
Also, I tried another US RE2 save.

Put it in the same way that MW did in last save apollo video (PS4/SAVEDATA/0000000000000000/CUSA09193/xxxx game saves
in the root of my usb.

Opened Apollo, went to USB Saves, and downloaded each game save to my hdd.
I hit "yes" to resign to all of them.
Then I made sure to inject my org keystone so I don't get a "save corrupted message".

Game loads, and then it doesn't even read my saves. It forces me to rebuild a new sys data settings with choosing my settings, brightness, etc.

So the issue is not within the region, keystone, or param.sfo. I truly do think some game saves cannot be transferred over no matter what you do.

I wonder if someone at SW has a way to decrypt original passcode keys. I'm sure they are using something similar to sony to bypass this.

This reminds me of the days where PS3 had a similar issue with some group wanting $$$ so people could play games above 3.60 FW. That trueblue dongle crap, remember?

Anyways, i've let bucanero know about my issue on his github. I'd appreciate it if you can share my situation here with him on discord. Maybe, this issue of mine can lead to a better Save Apollo app one day!

Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can tell by whenever your wife done letting out loud ass moans then I get her a ticket back home
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah most places demand clothes and shoes, unless it's some really back water place that I am unaware of lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, I got lunch money for tomorrow then.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @K3Nv2 call uremum Sloppenheimer the way she givin me this bomb head
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I call uremum alzheimer she forgets to leave
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Time to start a vape straight nicotine challenge, Darwin be praised!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine if Hitler had vapes, we promise it's not cyanide it'll help you quit nicotine
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please, walk into my patented vape chamber, aka the non smoking area
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I do wonder how dominate Germany would've been if they just enlisted Jewish people
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They actually enlisted Muslims, seriously, because the Muslims hates Jews, even tho it was not the supreme race. He claimed common hate, is friendship.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He could've just made them walking shields kind of a dumb ass move
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/3km8bqC lol cd level quality I fucking hope so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man, wifey laying in bed, and man wants sum and rubs on her a little, she turns and says "Not tonight, I have a gyno apt in the morning." So man rolls over, but after few minutes starts rubbing her again. She says didn't you here me, no messing around, I have a gyno apt tomorrow. " Man says, "Well you don't have a dentist apt tomorrow also do you?"
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn I have 8 modded rgh3 x360 slims I've done, I need to get rid of, I figured my family members or friends would want but times have changed. Think I'm gonna stop buying them and modding. Time to Switch it up (pun intended)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yay power outages
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, I'm your friend
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim n ill rgh3 it free.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: There literally no storms in your area, does it go out alot? You need to just send me your slim...