PS4 slim vs Pro for jailbreak and games ?

Huex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, so I just bought a ps4 slim for 60 bucks only (because it's banned on psn) with 8.50, but I was wondering if I should sell it and buy a ps4 pro on 9.00 (I have found one) ? Is the ps4 pro way better for games ? Quality, faster,... ?

Thanks

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Slim:
-cheaper
-presumably uses noticeably less power
-takes less space

Pro:
-higher spec for increased resolution and/or frame rate

It's a noticeable quality difference but both play all the same games, depends if the upgrade is worth however much extra you'll pay. I'm guessing you can find YouTube comparisons if you want actual evidence to go on.

Edit: also you might not want the older model of Pro which apparently runs really noisy. Slim would be the quietest but the newer Pro is fine for noise level.

Reactions: Huex

Huex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Slim:
-cheaper
-presumably uses noticeably less power
-takes less space

Pro:
-higher spec for increased resolution and/or frame rate

It's a noticeable quality difference but both play all the same games, depends if the upgrade is worth however much extra you'll pay. I'm guessing you can find YouTube comparisons if you want actual evidence to go on.

Edit: also you might not want the older model of Pro which apparently runs really noisy. Slim would be the quietest but the newer Pro is fine for noise level.
Okay thanks, what are the models name ?

Huex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
no, it was cheap, it's exploitable, and you can't sign in to psn anyway. you'd be wasting your money.
I mean, I can sell the slim with a higher price then buy a PS4 Pro ? I would not waste too much money + have a PS4 with "higher spec for increased resolution and/or frame rate" so enjoy more game quality ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo