Hacking Discussion [PSA] SX OS Banwave is here!!!

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Did you save edit your backup game? Or was it your original game?

I did a lot of save edits and nothing happened yet

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you also tried it with a game you don't already own? And have you updated the download progress on your switch afterwards?

Tried it with the captsin toad demo, but my precious post was about not being able re-download my eshop games through the browser method

Switchgamer90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is my experience so far. Dumped my owned Mario Kart 8 cart with WAIN.. something dumper with cert. Used the dumped .xci to play multiplayer online and havent been banned (so far). I know it could very well happen soon tho

jramirex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbf if anyone knows tx they will make a way to get online they did with xbox with Ninja

Ha, different times my friend. Unless they hack into Nintendo's servers that simply won't ever be possible for the Switch. This time Nintendo knows if a cartridge or eshop is legit, they verify it when going online. SciresM did a very nice write up on this.

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
They ban both as I know. So when you get a new switch better not risk it and make a brand new Account
I unlinked my account from my switch to not lose mario odyssey but my body is ready when my tx pro comes to try not to get banned lol

Also they want to let know that now nintendo will not be nintendo(crappy), now you will get banned, your family will get banned, your dog would be banned, bans for everyone!! enjoy

Last edited by kamesenin888,

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
What about with this setup:

Online sysNAND for legit game carts
Offline EmuNAND for homebrew and games
Both Sys and emu NANDS unlinked so they don't share activity
sys and emu nands share the same unique Switch code, the one Nintendo bans to not allow to Switch to connect to the servers.
It's the same for 3DS

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok