Hacking PSN Problem...

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, for the past week (ever since Wednesday, actually), my PS3 has constantly been logging me out of PSN after about 2-4 minutes of being logged on. I noticed that even when I log in for the first time when I turn it on, some of my friends do not appear on my list, also, if that necessary info. Anyway, when I go to MW2, I enter a match, aftewr about 1 minute, it says "You have been signed out of PSN (8002AD36) or something like that (the error code is right tho). This isn't because of bad wi-fi, because I've been playing for nine months without a problem. It keeps on disconnecting me from games and I LITERALLY have not been able to even play a quarter of any type of match. It's SERIOUSLY pissing me off---has anyone else had a similar problem? I was thinking it may be because the Activision servers are overflowed from having to withstand Black Ops AND MW2 servers, but I don't really think that that's the problem. Has anyone else been having a similar issue this past week, or even ever, and does anyone know hoe to solve it? Please help ASAP! Thanks in advance!
unsure.gif

(BTW, I haven't used PSJailbreak or PSGroove or modded my PS3, if it's important)

Squirps

Official Squirps of GBATemp.net™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Things can change in 9 months. Wireless is subject to multiple types of interference. Does any other wireless device have issues when gaming?

Nope, my Wii, DSi, and all the computers in the house work perfectly fine. It's just that damn PSN! I'm also able to surf the net with the PS3 browser perfectly fine tho...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its like $80 bro lmao
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i'm too young and stupid and i don't have time to work
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it runs on android os
  • T @ Texasauras:
    it looks dope
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get what you pay for. Go ahead and buy one those cheap Chinese units, you will see.
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro have you seen the gfuel instagram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Texasauras why did you start a thread, ignored all the answers there, then come here to chat and ask the same thing. You gotta be like 12, bro
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Biker Mice from Mars needed a Sequel, Angry Hamsters from Uranus
  • T @ Texasauras:
    uh bro i was just asking have you seen these, help me look
  • T @ Texasauras:
    its on amazon
    Download Batocera make it your own
    +1
    If you want GC PS2 Wii stuff like that use a PC
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also use my tv stick to watch YouTube and streaming services
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Psi those play well on the Pi5 now...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty yep that's what I use my stick for most anymore, streaming tv shows, movies. or even youtube. Or doing kens mum.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    RG Cube is going to be good for ps2 if it's $100
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, and since the default emulator is below average i downloaded some "replacements" like snes9x for snes games for example
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I also have my ps3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea ps3 is a beast still to today compared to most "sticks"
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you just want pi for emulation no point when Anbernic releases new shit every two seconds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's really cool about Pi's tho is you can have multiple SD cards with different OS on each SD card and change from say a gaming machine to a full fledged pc if wanted
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Plus all bios are set up and usually includes at least 128gbs or 64
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but if your main goal is just to play n64 and GameCube you can save about $50 and have the portability option
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: True, but on 2 monitors at 4k. Its just want you want really, to each they own.