Android PSP emulator for android

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I'm kinda dubious as well considering the programmer stated they could even put it on the wii, xbox 1, etc. Heck, if they can get it on the wii, why not the gamecube?
I'm gonna guess that it'll be optimised per system its running on otherwise alot of problems are going to start arising when using this on a phone that is stronger than Blackberry.

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna guess that it'll be optimised per system its running on otherwise alot of problems are going to start arising when using this on a phone that is stronger than Blackberry.
The Xbox 1 homebrew community died years ago aswell, i don't understand why they are doing this for blackberry as the apps for them really weak and slow. Maybe the programmer has alot of coding friends who are dedicated to that platform. I just wish he would focus on Android it is the most used of the os's for Emulation and he could actually get some cash from it if he wanted to.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Xbox 1 homebrew community died years ago aswell, i don't understand why they are doing this for blackberry as the apps for them really weak and slow. Maybe the programmer has alot of coding friends who are dedicated to that platform. I just wish he would focus on Android it is the most used of the os's for Emulation and he could actually get some cash from it if he wanted to.
Uhh Windows Phone 7/8.... It's a pretty hot phone to & you should look up haret.exe this will allow us to run Android or dual boot per say. Still I hope they port it over to WP7/8 just because lol

P.S.
Windows Mobile 6/6.5 was able to run android perfect they are just trying to figure it for Windows Phone 7/8

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
I wish he focused on Android as well but its up to him what he wants to do since he is making it anyway and we'll hopefully be able to use it soon.

Uhh Windows Phone 7/8.... It's a pretty hot phone to & you should look up haret.exe this will allow us to run Android or dual boot per say. Still I hope they port it over to WP7/8 just because lol

P.S.
Windows Mobile 6/6.5 was able to run android perfect they are just trying to figure it for Windows Phone 7/8
If its able to run Android then whats the problem since you said it'll be able to dual boot anyway so it'll be able to load the app.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish he focused on Android as well but its up to him what he wants to do since he is making it anyway and we'll hopefully be able to use it soon.

If its able to run Android then whats the problem since you said it'll be able to dual boot anyway so it'll be able to load the app.
Less hassel & it's a WIP for Windows Phone 7 atm they only got it fully running on it's previous OS Windows Mobile. WP & WM are different OS but I'm sure you knew that.

Just Another Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Less hassel & it's a WIP for Windows Phone 7 atm they only got it fully running on it's previous OS Windows Mobile. WP & WM are different OS but I'm sure you knew that.
I knew but still its not a native OS and the platform is still in its early stages so I wouldn't expect alot of support until it really kicks off. I mean Android took a while before it kicked off but I have my own reservations about the WP.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew but still its not a native OS and the platform is still in its early stages so I wouldn't expect alot of support until it really kicks off. I mean Android took a while before it kicked off but I have my own reservations about the WP.
Well appeartly WM/WP7/WP8 are all WinCE lol but here hoping for the best lol

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem is Android had perfect timing the only real other options were blackberry and iphone and Android was coming for a company that hadn't pissed off everyone in the tech world. They were able to get nearly all manufactors under their belt and able to put out a ton of devices. Android cover the entire spectrum from on sale go phone for 30 usd to power house 350$ on contract. Windows phone 7 has Samsung, HTC and Nokia and Nokia is the only one focusing on them. Every windows phone user i know wants an Android and made a mistake. This saying i do not have a single lumia freind, but this phone isn't exactly a game changer. Point is i dont think Windows Phone will kick off to anywhere amazing and i said 10%-12% at max but that is if they start giving these things away in Europe. It is more popular there than here with Nokia, but there is no other hope for them. More realisticly they will stay around 5% of OS's used (mobile).

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Problem is Android had perfect timing the only real other options were blackberry and iphone and Android was coming for a company that hadn't pissed off everyone in the tech world. They were able to get nearly all manufactors under their belt and able to put out a ton of devices. Android cover the entire spectrum from on sale go phone for 30 usd to power house 350$ on contract. Windows phone 7 has Samsung, HTC and Nokia and Nokia is the only one focusing on them. Every windows phone user i know wants an Android and made a mistake. This saying i do not have a single lumia freind, but this phone isn't exactly a game changer. Point is i dont think Windows Phone will kick off to anywhere amazing and i said 10%-12% at max but that is if they start giving these things away in Europe. It is more popular there than here with Nokia, but there is no other hope for them. More realisticly they will stay around 5% of OS's used (mobile).
Well you can exclude me from the list; every Android phone I've ever played either runs choppy cause the crap CPU or there is to many of the same apps in marketplace. I have never & will never own an android phone they simply arent up for the task of what I need or want from a phone. They are in sense just for the community and not for this individual in mind.

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well you can exclude me from the list; every Android phone I've ever played either runs choppy cause the crap CPU or there is to many of the same apps in marketplace. I have never & will never own an android phone they simply arent up for the task of what I need or want from a phone. They are in sense just for the community and not for this individual in mind.
There is not a single windows phone as powerful as a high end Android phone, so if you were playing with mid range Android or low range (prepaid or older phones) you should definetly try a newer one. Lots of quad core 1.6ghz phones coming out with 2gb of ram and running 4.1 Jelly bean which has the feature Project butter. This has the Cpu and Graphics run together and gives you 60 Fps.

More info on that
http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/27/project-butter-improves-android-4-1s-speed/

Btw 116,957 applications on Windows Phone 7
Over 700,000 on Androids official play store.
Not to mention that there are TONS and Tons off the play store. You ofcourse when given this many apps will run into similar but there is alot more option and apps for Android than WP7.

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is not a single windows phone as powerful as a high end Android phone, so if you were playing with mid range Android or low range (prepaid or older phones) you should definetly try a newer one. Lots of quad core 1.6ghz phones coming out with 2gb of ram and running 4.1 Jelly bean which has the feature Project butter. This has the Cpu and Graphics run together and gives you 60 Fps.

More info on that
http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/27/project-butter-improves-android-4-1s-speed/

Btw 116,957 applications on Windows Phone 7
Over 700,000 on Androids official play store.
Not to mention that there are TONS and Tons off the play store. You ofcourse when given this many apps will run into similar but there is alot more option and apps for Android than WP7.
I'll check that out :) but I will say I have tried one android phone that I really like but only cause it can play FF7/8 perfect & that's Galaxy Tablet other then that I haven't seen anything special but that's not to say there isn't.

So far I've played with Citris??? from verizon & Xperia Play along with some others from people at my job.

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll check that out :) but I will say I have tried one android phone that I really like but only cause it can play FF7/8 perfect & that's Galaxy Tablet other then that I haven't seen anything special but that's not to say there isn't.

So far I've played with Citris??? from verizon & Xperia Play along with some others from people at my job.
Never heard of a Citris but the Xperia play only has a 600mhz single core. Some androids are awesome deals like this
https://play.google.com/store/devices/details?id=nexus_4_8gb&feature=device-featured#?t=W10.
no contract 300$ it has the best quadcore processor around and 2gb of ram and all the other features expected like gorrila glass. Also since its nexus always first updated device. Androids have come a long way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...