Emulation PSP launcher - no memory stick duo found

Sevrei

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've tried using the official and fixed versions of PSP launcher from the homebrew page but when launching a game I'll be prompted there's no memory stick duo inserted.

If trying to manually save the game will lockup too it seems.

I tried converting the ISO to PKG (used ezpsp2ps3 with the save fix option ticked) and installed to my XMB but the same issue happens.

Can anyone help please?

Patrick_Bateman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've tried using the official and fixed versions of PSP launcher from the homebrew page but when launching a game I'll be prompted there's no memory stick duo inserted.

I tried converting the ISO to PKG (used ezpsp2ps3 with the save fix option ticked) and installed to my XMB but the same issue happens.

Can anyone help please?
Following. I found 0 articles on google about this, I was starting to feel like I was the only one. Megaman Maverick Hunter X will recognize a memory stick and save, Final Fantasy tactics WON'T. I even tried installing different versions of the game, no version of the game will recognize a memory stick , were you ever able to figure it out?
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone help please?
sorry for the double post - i didn't realize the first post sent while I was making my account!

Last edited by Patrick_Bateman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The movie is about a kooky father and son that live together. It's kinda like a raunchy bizarre...