Gaming PSP on Vita compatability list

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Lali ho!

Having finished FF7 Remake and finding myself with nothing to do, I figured I'd buy my Vita some fresh blood. Looking at a few old PSP games I loved back in the day and some of them I'm getting mixed reports on whether or not they'll work right on Vita. Does anyone have an up to date list of PSP games that are CONFIRMED to work without issue? The versions available on the UK PSN Store. Especially Afterburner Black Falcon and Burnout Legends? My scan through the forums implied it may or may not have been patched, and there's basically no useful Vita footage on YouTube, all recorded via emulator with horrendous sound issues that may or may not occur, I just don't know.

If anyone can help with this before I burn the last of my cash on a game that might not work, I'd be most grateful.

Also, is there any way short of hacking to acquire Outrun 2006 Coast To Coast these days? I hear it met the same fate as Ace Combat X and got de-listed over some licensing issues. Is there a solution or do I need to get a hacked PSP from somewhere?

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you want to be kosher playing your PSP games you might as well get a PSP and not a Vita then as homebrew is the best way to play PSP on the Vita.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want to be kosher playing your PSP games you might as well get a PSP and not a Vita then as homebrew is the best way to play PSP on the Vita.

If I had a PSP I'd hack it and bypass this issue entirely. Not to mention that I'd gain access to de-listed games like Outrun, Ace Combat and Crisis Core. Sadly finding an old PSP 1000 model (I hate the revised models, they feel slimy) that's running a firmware low enough to hack without incident is a little tricky. Plus I'd hack it to save cash 'cause it's not exactly abundant while on lockdown, and finding a working PSP at any reasonable price is proving quite the hurdle.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had a PSP I'd hack it and bypass this issue entirely. Not to mention that I'd gain access to de-listed games like Outrun, Ace Combat and Crisis Core. Sadly finding an old PSP 1000 model (I hate the revised models, they feel slimy) that's running a firmware low enough to hack without incident is a little tricky. Plus I'd hack it to save cash 'cause it's not exactly abundant while on lockdown, and finding a working PSP at any reasonable price is proving quite the hurdle.

Every PSP model on the latest Firmware can be hacked in a matter of seconds. You can buy whatever model you want.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CHOVY-SIGN is a awesome hack that will let you play any psp games on vita. That is what I use I have latest OFW.
and use my vita for ps4/ps3 remote play and psp an the go since my memory card is not so big.
If you want me to try a game I will try for you I don't recalll any games having issues

Last edited by Magsor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BigOnYa i want to do shrooms again after reading your comments