mrmagicm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have an gamepad xbox one Shock Blue

In android, The strange thing with it, under some android emulators, I have "strange" drift problem, on some other emus or android games, no problem!
So I was wondering if someone has seen this?
Can an update of the gamepad solve the pb?
I have no XBOX, would someone kind help me to update it with a program on a pc? Is it possible?

regards,

If it's not possible without a XBOX, just tell me!

Last edited by mrmagicm,

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No idea if updating the controller will help you or not but here are the instructions for doing it in Windows.

Update your controller on Windows 10/11 by using the Xbox Accessories app:
  1. If you don't already have the app installed, get it in the Store:
    Microsoft Store
  2. Open the Xbox Accessories app.
  3. Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller by using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.
  4. When the controller is connected, you'll see the message Update Required if an update is mandatory. Install the update
Taken from here: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/hardware-network/controller/update-xbox-wireless-controller

mrmagicm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I cannot manage to get the software, the store doesn't work for me, can someone give me a link to find it elsewhere? (or another tool?) Possible to get it without the store?

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don't think you can get it anywhere else. You can try installing the xbox app if you don't have it already, as it may be included. It may be installed already if you check in your start menu.
If you can open powershell as an administrator you can run the following command to install it.

winget install "xbox accessories" --source msstore

mrmagicm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tried "winget install "xbox accessories" --source msstore" but nothing...I think at a time, I had "purified" my windows from all spywares from microsoft.....so many things from the shop don't work. Any way you can download it and give it to me with a link please? Is there any other autonome program?

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If there is a way to get direct links from the store it is beyond my comprehension so unfortunately it's not something I can help with. Make sure you are running that command from power shell as an administrator and not from the command prompt. Only other thing I can suggest would be to install windows in a virtual machine so you can get access to the store and then delete the virtual disk when you're done or find another person who's computer works with the store.

mrmagicm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Tried in powershell this time.....I get: " winget : Le terme «winget» n'est pas reconnu comme nom d'applet de commande, fonction, fichier de script ou programme exécutable. Vérifiez
l'orthographe du nom, ou si un chemin d'accès existe, vérifiez que le chemin d'accès est correct et réessayez.
Au caractère Ligne:1 : 1"
Can't even manage to update EASILY a gamepad Xbox one......Recommandation: DON'T BUY MICROSOFT gamepad Shit!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf