Hacking r4 cards are detectable by nintendo Servers?

Akeruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
url

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, they would only be able to detect the cart if the header is not spoofed to another game. If you flash an AK2i with NTRBoothax, it will replace the header with the default Acekard one and would show up as such in the software library.
Any Flashcart that works on any OFW version of 3DS or DSi is spoofed so it will be safe to use.

Last edited by driverdis,
Reactions: Akeruz

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nintendo can only see what you send them and even then we still really don't know how they can see. Although it's doubtful you will get banned for nds flashcart using ROM headers.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically, if you're this paranoid about *hacks* you shouldn't use them. Yes, the R4i would be considered safer to use, since the DS Roms either use their own header or the spoofed one from the cartridge so it will always look like a legit game. Sorry if that's not what you were asking, I tried.

Reactions: Akeruz

sp3off

GBATemp's least active boy
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nintendo can only see what the header says. For example, some R4i 3DS uses the 'Bomberman' TWL game header for spoofing the card, and Nintendo only sees that you are playing 'Bomberman'.

Or else they need to "capture" a live feed of the game start, which is actually ****illegal*** for safety and privacy purposes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so to know is a way safety r4 cards than homebrew hack lumia whenever ?

50500-Phantasy_Star_0_(US)(BAHAMUT)-4.jpg

lel, they cannot see either if you are playing Phantasy Star.

Last edited by sp3off,

Akeruz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Technically, if you're this paranoid about *hacks* you shouldn't use them. Yes, the R4i would be considered safer to use, since the DS Roms either use their own header or the spoofed one from the cartridge so it will always look like a legit game. Sorry if that's not what you were asking, I tried.

so to get done...if i got an r4 flash,is useless cfw hack" the 3ds? im right....cos more save>?undetectable..
url

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Sonic Angel Knight, no, he is man