Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
coolness said:
i have download the thing from Link 1
but Link 2 is about turning your m3 real into R4i RTS but i need it to work on the Acekard 2i
Lol, whoops I misread your post xD. Having an M3iZero sort of firmware isn't exactly possible for the AK, although there is Moonshell2 (which I think is infinitely better anyways) which is pretty much M3Sakura without commercial rom support (you would be no better off than you are currently with CannonFoddr's MAIO).
Anyway even if azure makes R4 START work on other than Acekard(clone), ROM loading is more difficult...
And I got M3Sakura 1.12+a work on other carts, but it cannot load ROMs because startnds.ext doesn't support other than M3(i.e. not DLDI-ized).

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Xenon++ said:
jurassicplayer said:
coolness said:
i have download the thing from Link 1
but Link 2 is about turning your m3 real into R4i RTS but i need it to work on the Acekard 2i
Lol, whoops I misread your post xD. Having an M3iZero sort of firmware isn't exactly possible for the AK, although there is Moonshell2 (which I think is infinitely better anyways) which is pretty much M3Sakura without commercial rom support (you would be no better off than you are currently with CannonFoddr's MAIO).
Anyway even if azure makes R4 START work on other than Acekard(clone), ROM loading is more difficult...
And I got M3Sakura 1.12+a work on other carts, but it cannot load ROMs because startnds.ext doesn't support other than M3(i.e. not DLDI-ized).

Can you give us a beta just to see?

coolness

Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
coolness said:
Can you give us a beta just to see?
o.0 M3Sakura-dldi has been out for a while...obviously you have not been following Xenon++ that much xD. Hell, there is even that hacked one from way back when...its hard to miss it with google...

it works on Acekard 2i Right?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
coolness said:
Thanks for asking the person that just got an Acekard but still doesn't have a working DS. I would love to tell you the answer apart from the fact that it only would take a few minutes to test and find out for yourself.
In any case, I would suspect it does -_-"...
(You could try looking at the website my signature links to)

coolness

Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
coolness said:
Thanks for asking the person that just got an Acekard but still doesn't have a working DS. I would love to tell you the answer apart from the fact that it only would take a few minutes to test and find out for yourself.
In any case, I would suspect it does -_-"...
(You could try looking at the website my signature links to)

ok?

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So... the download link in this thread doesn't work anymore...

Will having r4start make my acekard2i be ABLE to have real-time guide? I understand I would have to choose this over AKAIO, I just want to try having RTG out.

Thanks!

coolness

Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
stivsama said:
So... the download link in this thread doesn't work anymore...

Will having r4start make my acekard2i be ABLE to have real-time guide? I understand I would have to choose this over AKAIO, I just want to try having RTG out.

Thanks!

it is R4start just like a normal R4
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!