Hacking R4i Gold Pro Disk Error -81

Pregyrus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am using an r4i gold pro with the proper kernel installed. It works, but if I add new games onto it, the new games come up with a disk error -81. I have to re-format the sd card everytime I add a new game and it's really annoying. Is there any way I can add new games without having to redo everything on the micro SD card?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am using an r4i gold pro with the proper kernel installed. It works, but if I add new games onto it, the new games come up with a disk error -81. I have to re-format the sd card everytime I add a new game and it's really annoying. Is there any way I can add new games without having to redo everything on the micro SD card?
Example of a shitty Chinese clone

Pregyrus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I bought it from a GBATemp recommended website so I can assure you that it is a legit card :) I found the solution to the problem by using a method of cleaning up extra files created by macs on the SD card as described by DrEmmettB on here.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I bought it from a GBATemp recommended website so I can assure you that it is a legit card :) I found the solution to the problem by using a method of cleaning up extra files created by macs on the SD card as described by DrEmmettB on here.
That still does not change the fact its a shitty Chinese clone

Pregyrus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot put hyperlinks since I am a new member, but I got it from 3ds-flashcard.com, it looks like this .
r4i-gold-pro-ntrboothaxr4-for-2ds-n3ds-xl-dsi-xl-nds.jpg

Pregyrus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot put hyperlinks since I am a new member, but I got it from 3ds-flashcard.com, it looks like this .
r4i-gold-pro-ntrboothaxr4-for-2ds-n3ds-xl-dsi-xl-nds.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1