Hacking R4i Gold (r4ids.cn) Save corruption in Bowser's Inside Story

FateForWindows

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title states, I have an issue where if I attempt to save my data in Bowser's Inside Story, the save file will corrupt. This had different effects depending on where I saved at and the issues begin immediately after saving.

Saving at the first save block causes the game to hang during the cutscene after fighting Bowser, while saving after fighting Bowser results in the game crashing. Cheats, RTS and Soft-reset are disabled.

I've asked this already but it's been multiple months, so I'm creating a new thread.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title states, I have an issue where if I attempt to save my data in Bowser's Inside Story, the save file will corrupt. This had different effects depending on where I saved at and the issues begin immediately after saving.

Saving at the first save block causes the game to hang during the cutscene after fighting Bowser, while saving after fighting Bowser results in the game crashing. Cheats, RTS and Soft-reset are disabled.

I've asked this already but it's been multiple months, so I'm creating a new thread.
Using latest official Wood R4 loader?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.