r4icard.co.uk ?

kingraa777

boom!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i just ordered the sx os from r4card.co.uk and the order is "processing " when do they take payment for the item ? also i have 3 previous orders that have been made and not paid for how would i cancel these ? theres money in my account so a bit worried the previous non paid items may come out aswell ?
many thanks

Last edited by kingraa777,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
The money should go out your bank instantly soon as you confirmed with the pay pal seller Luo sheng or someone like that, it did with me then it will show a proper printed invoice with invoiced 1 on it on R4Card and it will sit with processing until shipped. If your monies has not gone out the bank when you ordered on pay pal somethings wrong?

Edit The only monies that will come out of your bank is the order you paid via pay pal seller confirmed, no other orders will go through unless you confirm it to the sellers account

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I paid with my card not paypal the money still hasnt come out my bank
Yes you pay with your debit card but when you click on the end on your order it transfers to your pay pal account where you pay by your debit card to the seller of r4card, it will show up on your bank statement as “PayPal”. Are you sure you have used r4card.co.uk? because it sounds like you haven’t. R4Card uk has not got an instant debit card transaction payment on there site you have to be directed to your pay pal account to pay. By the way it may say processing on your order on the site regardless but if you have not paid through your personal pay pal account to the sellers name it’s not worked you will know if it’s worked you will see a printed invoice link and it will say “invoiced 1” on it that’s confirmed gone through, if it doesn’t it’s not gone through also you should have emails from R4Card confirming the order once processed.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: RetroNostalgia

kingraa777

boom!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I emailed them and they sent me an invoice for 1 of the orders via paypal seems to have gone throgh right away and yes it was the right site i used the first option to pay needs visa details i had no redirection and i dont think it worked as no money was taken

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dont see an invoice link anywere ?

RetroNostalgia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried buying through them via mobile 3 week ago. When it opened new page to Paypal it was stuck on a white page and couldn't load.

When went to login confirms ordered and payment method Paypal. Order status is Processing and had no email requests off them so guess it went through okay or be a last minute chase up.

*Checking Paypal following Reecey's heads up!*

Yep nothing in invoicing, but can't delete current order and can't link back to paypal on My Orders to send purchase info across.

Last edited by RetroNostalgia,

kingraa777

boom!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i assume you had no money taken ? that sounds like what happend with me email them with the order number and your paypal email and the will send you an invoice for the one you want to purchess

RetroNostalgia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i assume you had no money taken ? that sounds like what happend with me email them with the order number and your paypal email and the will send you an invoice for the one you want to purchess

Yep no money taken. Just forwarded email explaining, fingers crossed no delay on getting first shipment :)

Reactions: kingraa777

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried buying through them via mobile 3 week ago. When it opened new page to Paypal it was stuck on a white page and couldn't load.

When went to login confirms ordered and payment method Paypal. Order status is Processing and had no email requests off them so guess it went through okay or be a last minute chase up.

*Checking Paypal following Reecey's heads up!*

Yep nothing in invoicing, but can't delete current order and can't link back to paypal on My Orders to send purchase info across.
When you first click on the PayPal link payment on the R4Card site it first directs to a white page and says in the top left corner directing to PayPal, wait a while and you sign in your PayPal account it should give all the details of the payment and then you select your debit card and confirm and that’s it done. I will upload some pics to show you but yes if it’s done successfully you should have a link come up “invoice” on your R4Card accounts order, when you click on the link it should come up with a full invoice and it will say “invoiced 1” then you know it’s gone through properly.

If you have had no 2nd confirmation email following your order which you should have after say 24hrs trust me it’s not gone through you need to contact them and sort it out else nothing will arrive.

Last edited by Reecey,

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I'd honestly be wary about pre-ordering anything from a website where the domain was registered less than a month ago. All someone has done is buy a domain, installed Magento, created a couple of products and started taking money.

If that really is a website operated from the UK, then whoever owns it is clearly not adhering to any UK laws regardless.

For a UK registered business the website needs to display the company information such as the business name, company number and registered office address. Even a sole trader is required to display the address of the principal place of business.

Sure a lot of websites selling anything like this look a bit shady, however i'd personally be purchasing from a site that has gained some sort of credibility selling other products.

Reactions: fotuwe

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I was going to order a SX pro from r4card.co.uk but looking at their 1 product simple website I went to SHOP 01MEDIA instead
it cost more but I don't mind paying it for a bit of peace of mind.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd honestly be wary about pre-ordering anything from a website where the domain was registered less than a month ago. All someone has done is buy a domain, installed Magento, created a couple of products and started taking money.

If that really is a website operated from the UK, then whoever owns it is clearly not adhering to any UK laws regardless.

For a UK registered business the website needs to display the company information such as the business name, company number and registered office address. Even a sole trader is required to display the address of the principal place of business.

Sure a lot of websites selling anything like this look a bit shady, however i'd personally be purchasing from a site that has gained some sort of credibility selling other products.
I doubt very much Team Xecuter would post them on there site as an official seller of the sx products without knowing there trust worthy first! They are the first uk site listed as an official seller so no.. please stop worrying members that's bollocks talk! Also how many sites that sell flashcards will have "company number and registered office address" get real!!!!

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Ty_

DavidShifflet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt very much Team Xecuter would post them on there site as an official seller of the sx products without knowing there trust worthy first! They are the first uk site listed as an official seller so no.. please stop worrying members that's bollocks talk! Also how many sites that sell flashcards will have "company number and registered office address" get real!!!!

They have had their paypal account(s) suspended

and the credit card payment hey are trying to use (as well as a few of the other Chinese sites) is Fristpay

If you do a search on fristpay you may well find out the true honesty of these companies and those involved

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country

its not bollocks, I'm pointing out facts so people can make an informed decision.

That site has never actually sold anything by the looks of it, however many other sites on the tx list have an established reputation.

No harm in people doing their own research before buying right?

Reactions: JoeBloggs777

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just ordered the sx os from r4card.co.uk and the order is "processing " when do they take payment for the item ? also i have 3 previous orders that have been made and not paid for how would i cancel these ? theres money in my account so a bit worried the previous non paid items may come out aswell ?
many thanks
Check this, maybe you should change another site to try.
r41528711023.73.png

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
You guys are just trolling for fun! R4Card has been going for years now as far as I can remember, also this site delivers the product direct from the uk all you have to do is leave a comment in the sellers instructions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the site and we will see who posts imgs up first on this page delivered and I’m betting 100% it will be me because all your other sites will deliver from China etc and your waiting time will be longggg, trust me!

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: kingraa777

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
I was going to order a SX pro from r4card.co.uk but looking at their 1 product simple website I went to SHOP 01MEDIA instead
it cost more but I don't mind paying it for a bit of peace of mind.

I've never heard of SHOP 01MEDIA before, what lead you there? Have you used them before?

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
You guys are just trolling for fun! R4Card has been going for years now as far as I can remember

Well the domain expired in 2016 and has only recently been registered again... so any past history is irrelevant as you have no idea if the same people own it now.

What's wrong with been wary when the site has absolutely no reputation? that doesn't mean its a scam, however it's common sense when buying online to find some reviews / feedback how lesser known sites operate. Look at nds-card who sponsor this site, I know nothing about them, however can find plenty of positive customer experiences from different individuals. As of yet this website hasn't sold anything, so for me personally that makes me sceptical.

this site delivers the product direct from the uk all you have to do is leave a comment in the sellers instructions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the site and we will see who posts imgs up first on this page delivered and I’m betting 100% it will be me because all your other sites will deliver from China etc and your waiting time will be longggg, trust me!

Honestly I don't care, it's not even something i'm buying. The way your going on its like you have something to do with that site.

I was simply offering some advice to the OP. Either way the site will soon have some feedback and if its positive then great, we all have a fast way to buy in the UK.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the domain expired in 2016 and has only recently been registered again... so any past history is irrelevant as you have no idea if the same people own it now.

What's wrong with been wary when the site has absolutely no reputation? that doesn't mean its a scam, however it's common sense when buying online to find some reviews / feedback how lesser known sites operate. Look at nds-card who sponsor this site, I know nothing about them, however can find plenty of positive customer experiences from different individuals. As of yet this website hasn't sold anything, so for me personally that makes me sceptical.

Honestly I don't care, it's not even something i'm buying. The way your going on its like you have something to do with that site.

I was simply offering some advice to the OP. Either way the site will soon have some feedback and if its positive then great, we all have a fast way to buy in the UK.
Its not about that at all, that's not my point all your doing is delivering unnecessary malicious rumors about the site that are not even true, your putting members off from buying from a reputable site within the uk which they will get the product quicker to the door in the uk than any of the other sites registered on Team Xecuters list and tbh if you haven't even bought the product or have no interest anyway then why bother in the first instance! If they want to buy from another seller let them decide! and no I have no affiliation with the site what so ever..

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: GunzOfNavarone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/NGOSybO-5R4?si=SmiQ0UaynHR80xC9