r4icard.co.uk ?

Vdubers

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You guys are just trolling for fun! R4Card has been going for years now as far as I can remember, also this site delivers the product direct from the uk all you have to do is leave a comment in the sellers instructions. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the site and we will see who posts imgs up first on this page delivered and I’m betting 100% it will be me because all your other sites will deliver from China etc and your waiting time will be longggg, trust me!

Just as a heads up they don’t ship from the UK they ship from China.
Emailed me today to confirm. And yes that is the contact email on the page. Unless we are talking about two different r4carduk

If anyone knows of a site that actually ships from the uk I would appreciate it.
Cheers

Attachments

• 3190B0C8-9E80-496D-88DB-8818D3CC657E.jpeg
    3190B0C8-9E80-496D-88DB-8818D3CC657E.jpeg
    172.5 KB · Views: 247

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: GunzOfNavarone

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Its not about that at all, that's not my point all your doing is delivering unnecessary malicious rumors about the site that are not even true, your putting members off from buying from a reputable site within the uk which they will get the product quicker to the door in the uk than any of the other sites registered on Team Xecuters list and tbh if you haven't even bought the product or have no interest anyway then why bother in the first instance! If they want to buy from another seller let them decide! and no I have no affiliation with the site what so ever..

Have you used R4Icard before? I do recognize them but I can't recall whether I bought a card from them years ago, or whether it was someone else.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Just as a heads up they don’t ship from the UK they ship from China.
Emailed me today to confirm. And yes that is the contact email on the page. Unless we are talking about two different r4carduk

If anyone knows of a site that actually ships from the uk I would appreciate it.
Cheers
That’s not R4Card site buddy that’s the gateway 3ds site you used.
http://www.gateway-3ds.net/team-xecuter-exclusive-switch-sx-for-nintendo-switch.html

R4 is stargate@ email they deliver from the uk I can assure you

Last edited by Reecey,

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Have you used R4Icard before? I do recognize them but I can't recall whether I bought a card from them years ago, or whether it was someone else.
Yes R4Card go way back there sites have had revamps over the years but it’s still the same R4Card sellers. I bought a DSTwo super card from them years back had no issues

Last edited by Reecey,

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Its not about that at all, that's not my point all your doing is delivering unnecessary malicious rumors about the site that are not even true, your putting members off from buying from a reputable site within the uk which they will get the product quicker to the door in the uk than any of the other sites registered on Team Xecuters list and tbh if you haven't even bought the product or have no interest anyway then why bother in the first instance! If they want to buy from another seller let them decide! and no I have no affiliation with the site what so ever..

Their's nothing malicious about anything I've said, you have even quoted me in your reply saying "that doesn't mean its a scam, however it's common sense when buying online to find some reviews / feedback how lesser known sites operate."

It's sound advice for anyone buying online and you know it.

As for why I replied here, the post came up in the "recent content" on the main page, I read the post then ended up browsing the site.

I work in IT for a company that runs an eCommerce website so figured i'd give my opinion on a few things as the site didn't exactly inspire me with confidence. If the person who runs that website is serious about it then it should be taken as constructive feedback. Trust is everything when buying online.

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Something I've just noticed about R4i is that you can pay with Paypal, but you have to email them with your order number and then they will prepare a Paypal invoice for you. It doesn't mention you would incur a fee by doing this and Paypal are usually very good with bogus websites / scams. They refunded me straight away once when I phoned to tell them. It might just add peace of mind for anyone a bit weary of using R4i.

Xandroz

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
they are all managed from china.
and they all ship from china.

90 percent of them at least do.
except xconsoles which isnt online yet.
i ordered from a site claiming they ship from usa and they will from china.
anything claiming it ships from usa or uk and shows 8 days delivery thats from china.

just wait patiently, xecuter hasnt delivered to the suppliers yet.
if the seller is on team xecuter list you wont be scammed.
just chill guys

Last edited by Xandroz,
Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
they are all managed from china.
and they all ship from china.

90 percent of them at least do.
except xconsoles which isnt online yet.
i ordered from a site claiming they ship from usa and they will from china.
anything claiming it ships from usa or uk and shows 8 days delivery thats from china.

just wait patiently, xecuter hasnt delivered to the suppliers yet.
if the seller is on team xecuter list you wont be scammed.
just chill guys
Totally agreed! this thread has got well out of hand, it was only originally meant to help out the OP with his order issue and that was the only matter I had in mind but all of a sudden it got out of hand with its ifs & buts and involving major fabrication!!! "Oh my god!! yes your all going to get ripped of from ordering out of R4Card.co.uk FACT!" :wacko:

Last edited by Reecey,

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Totally agreed! this thread has got well out of hand, it was only originally meant to help out the OP with his order issue and that was the only matter I had in mind but all of a sudden it got out of hand with its ifs & buts and involving major fabrication!!! "Oh my god!! yes your all going to get ripped of from ordering out of R4Card.co.uk FACT!" :wacko:

To be honest, it looks totally fine to me anyway. Don't know what all the fuss was about, especially considering they use Paypal too.

Reactions: Reecey

RetroNostalgia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just to let you know guys when I queried their Paypal linking I got a reply not long after. Here is what they said.

Hi, thanks for your email, i have sent the payment request via PayPal to you just now , you can check and pay for the order, the order will be shipped around June 15 as soon as the item is on market .
If there is any problem, please let me know.

If post above was showing site went temporarily down could be demand on page or fixing Paypal linking on order maybe.

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to let you know guys when I queried their Paypal linking I got a reply not long after. Here is what they said.

Hi, thanks for your email, i have sent the payment request via PayPal to you just now , you can check and pay for the order, the order will be shipped around June 15 as soon as the item is on market .
If there is any problem, please let me know.

If post above was showing site went temporarily down could be demand on page or fixing Paypal linking on order maybe.

Good to know, I placed an order with them last night too and have sent them a message for a Paypal invoice. How long did you have to wait for the reply?

Reactions: RetroNostalgia

chowyunfatt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Look at it this way. If its a scam they have made a bit of money and will be found out in a week or so, if not then they stand to make a lot of money constantly selling the SX products.
If I were them I would rather sell the products and make a LOT more money than a quick scam.

All sites, well 99% of them will be in china, you pay your cash and take your chance it's not exactly a legit business like Amazon,. I'm sure it will be fine.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Good to know, I placed an order with them last night too and have sent them a message for a Paypal invoice. How long did you have to wait for the reply?
I got a new order email asap and I got an official invoice emailed the next day. No need to email them buddy they will send a full invoice by email and a linked invoice on your account, just chill it will be all ok no worries ;)

By the way just a heads up to you I ordered back on the 30th May but I wouldn't expect your order to go out with the first SX Pro products they get delivered, if you have just put the order in that is. There is a huge back log of pre-orders to fill first, its a known fact if you ordered late you will have to wait longer, sorry mate but its true I'm just been straight and upfront with you :(

Last edited by Reecey,

GunzOfNavarone

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a new order email asap and I got an official invoice emailed the next day. No need to email them buddy they will send a full invoice by email and a linked invoice on your account, just chill it will be all ok no worries ;)

By the way just a heads up to you I ordered back on the 30th May but I wouldn't expect your order to go out with the first SX Pro products they get delivered, if you have just put the order in that is. There is a huge back log of pre-orders to fill first, its a known fact if you ordered late you will have to wait longer, sorry mate but its true I'm just been straight and upfront with you :(

Cheers mate, it was just with RetroNostalgia above saying he got a reply not long after and they told him his order would be sent out shortly after 15th. I think he only ordered his a few hours before me. It's been over 24 hours for me now and I've heard nothing, but it does say to give them 3 days so I'll see how it goes.

As for waiting, yeah it's my own fault really. I was originally waiting on Kate Tempkin's exploit but the more I read about her virtue signalling, the less enthused I am to wait on whatever she's doing. There also seems to be an air of vagueness about what it is she's going to deliver and whether it's just hard mod. Even then, there won't be a backup loader for a while either. So I thought fuck it, I'm on 3.02 anyway so I'll just go with TX. Should have researched more about it at the beginning tbh.

Last edited by GunzOfNavarone,
Reactions: RetroNostalgia

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

RetroNostalgia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The reply for Paypal link came less than a day. The invoice took about 3 days.

*Update*
SHIPPING METHOD:
Registered Parcel(Trackble, 10-18 Business Days)

Facebook group they were pushing has now been deleted and the admins banned.

This is only going to end one way

If this is in relation to the switch Facebook group from R4i just tested link and works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2