r4icard.co.uk ?

Kalf2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You might have to update your FW to get the sd card update if you havent already done so. Then you need format your sd card using the exfat format to let you use files bigger then 4gb. i heard you can get the sd card update without updating but it looked like a long thing to do.

My SX Pro should finally be arriving today :toot:
Hey dude! When your order shipped did you get a confirmation email?
Mine says complete and I have Royal Mail tracking but it just syaa that it's "Expected" since Sunday.

AdamRav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey dude! When your order shipped did you get a confirmation email?
Mine says complete and I have Royal Mail tracking but it just syaa that it's "Expected" since Sunday.

Yeah i think so. Just wait it out. Depends on if you were in the first batch or not i guess. Your's won't be too far behind by the looks of it.

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
You might have to update your FW to get the sd card update if you havent already done so. Then you need format your sd card using the exfat format to let you use files bigger then 4gb. i heard you can get the sd card update without updating but it looked like a long thing to do.

My SX Pro should finally be arriving today :toot:

Me too, it's at my local depot :toot::grog::yayswitch:

Huntyz

Trophies
XP
Country
My SX Pro turned up randomly yesterday via TNT even tho on the site it says DHL with no other tracking still.

But it has been working great with all games I have tried and emulators.

Was going to cancel but glad I didn't.

Kalf2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This was posted a few mins ago in a few Facebook group, it applies to r4card,co,uk.

Attachments

• 20180629_094346.jpg
    20180629_094346.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 310

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
This was posted a few mins ago in a few Facebook group, it applies to r4card,co,uk.

QUOTE: Pre-Order(3.1k)
Does that say 3100 pre-ordered from them alone ? or they possibly own other sites.... I would think it would have been a 5000 pre-orderd run from factory to test the market.

Irishsea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So if I am in the UK I should get it by, say the 6th of July. We'll least I'll have it hopefully for the weekend.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Irishsea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm in Belfast, still waiting. Not that it matters as my partner just decided to "review one more switch game" before I use this.

Better be the last.. I want to use it.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered mine from here on the 26th of June, meant to be shipping in a few days but I got an e-mail saying they are "unable to receive new inventory at this time" because TX have "insufficient raw materials" and won't start making more until July, anyone else have this e-mail? :/

Kalf2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ordered mine from here on the 26th of June, meant to be shipping in a few days but I got an e-mail saying they are "unable to receive new inventory at this time" because TX have "insufficient raw materials" and won't start making more until July, anyone else have this e-mail? :/
I'll probalpr be getting that as well then. I already have SX Pro but I'm getting another one. They already told me it will ship end of July. Not an issue for me as I've gorbit. Sucks for others tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The bird is the word! +1