r4icard.co.uk ?

Ty_

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They've gone quiet for about a week now since cancelling my """pre-order""" and don't seem to be refunding my money. Had to resort to chargeback

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
I received the message toccy mentioned on the 20th June. Nothing has changed since. I haven't got a clue what is going on. I'm proper pissed off with them.

Reactions: Ty_

Kalf2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got my tracker and "expected" message on Royal Mail on Wunday (ordered 31 May).
I hope it goes smoothly...

Dayardie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My RM tracking has now changed to Item Received Princess Royal RDC- how much longer would others who had theirs say?

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
My RM tracking has now changed to Item Received Princess Royal RDC- how much longer would others who had theirs say?
Me too, Finally item received "Princess Royal RDC" should be 48hr now, and going on past post could be here tomorrow or Thursday.

@KungFuzion check Royal Mail Tracking again. Crossing my fingers for you.

Last edited by toccy,

toccy

Trophies
XP
Country
got mine today , works sweet as

Wow was quick from yesterday in Hong Kong!

Can we see your tracking history so we can estimate our own delivery time frames please?
Think @loon111 was tnt and delayed! but hw could tell you more.
However Royal mail seems to be from order complete date. 5 working days to get to UK then 1-2 days to deliver in the UK.

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country

However Royal mail seems to be from order complete date. 5 working days to get to UK then 1-2 days to deliver in the UK.
Yeah was delayed inflight in hong kong but got on another flight next day, used it an was great but now swiowont turn on, any idea anyone?

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Yeah was delayed inflight in hong kong but got on another flight next day, used it an was great but now swiowont turn on, any idea anyone?
Auto rcm ?? It's on but blank screen ? Did that to me with full battery drain wouldn't power back on until like an hours worth of charging.

Last edited by DaveLister,

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah mine was meant to be delivered on 25th then got delayed on 24th in hong kong an recieved today a day later an was tnt mate, got it going again now, well worth the wait

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Careful as you can leave it in rcm mode sometimes . This puts bat into a sort of deep charge mode . Caught me once after installing auto rcm, thought it was off did not complete the inject from nxloader. She does not charge in rcm mode and takes a bit of heavier drain in standby with SX OS.

loon111

Trophies
XP
Country
Careful as you can leave it in rcm mode sometimes . This puts bat into a sort of deep charge mode . Caught me once after installing auto rcm, thought it was off did not complete the inject from nxloader. She does not charge in rcm mode and takes a bit of heavier drain in standby with SX OS.
I just put it in sleep mode when not using it an have done the auto rcm install, how do i get back to sx os ?

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Me too, Finally item received "Princess Royal RDC" should be 48hr now, and going on past post could be here tomorrow or Thursday.

@KungFuzion check Royal Mail Tracking again. Crossing my fingers for you.

Thanks @toccy ,mine is at Princess Royal RDC too. Looking forward to finally having in my hands, as I bet you are too :) I'll post when it arrives......

DaveLister

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Got email today with freaky url fo r dhl post seems it left hong Kong 25th . Probably in Germany stuck in a schindler lift.......

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1