AntoJrL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Community,

I has a r4i ultra (r4ultra.com) that works with dsi 1.4, surprisingly, it scrolls through games reallly, slow, so I wanted to use Wood R4, tried it out, put themes, tried to open games, then it has black screen, BLUE WRITING : FAT ERROR

anyone know how to solve this? I used the latest r4i ultra firmware, ignored the ds menu dat from the 1.13 wood r4 from Yellow Wood Goblin, then just put the _rpg file in, and opened the Load It! .nds file. I think thats its name, 3.0?

I started opening the .nds files, first up, Ace Attorney, Miles Edgeworth, loads, then FAT ERROR. /end
hate2.gif

Thanks for your help if you helped
yaynds.gif

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wood only works on REAL(or 1:1 clone) R4's

I suggest buy an Acekard,of if you have teh $$,Supercard DSTWO
...alternatively you can buy the 1:1 R4 on Shoptemp...

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
AntoJrL said:
Hi Community,

it scrolls through games reallly, slow, so I wanted to use Wood R4...

You already know wood won't work on the R4i Ultra so I don't need to repeat that, but on the section I quoted...

I have an R4i Ultra and it shouldn't scroll thru game lists slowly. Format your SD card correctly or use a higher grade SD card and things will be better.

The R4i Ultra is an AceKard clone. Wood is out the question for you!

AntoJrL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SixtySixHundred said:
AntoJrL said:
Hi Community,

You already know wood won't work on the R4i Ultra so I don't need to repeat that, but on the section I quoted...

I have an R4i Ultra and it shouldn't scroll thru game lists slowly. Format your SD card correctly or use a higher grade SD card and things will be better.

Wood has the AK interface, but the Ultra doesn't. If you say Ultra = AK Clone, then it should have an AK interface?

I was wondering where my friend bought his 'DSTTi' which has an AK interface, I'm pretty interested with the AK, but since I already have a R4i, my sister wouldn't let me get a AK2i.
ohnoes.png
mellow.gif

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
AntoJrL said:
SixtySixHundred said:
AntoJrL said:
Hi Community,

Wood has the AK interface, but the Ultra doesn't. If you say Ultra = AK Clone, then it should have an AK interface?

I was wondering where my friend bought his 'DSTTi' which has an AK interface, I'm pretty interested with the AK, but since I already have a R4i, my sister wouldn't let me get a AK2i.
ohnoes.png
mellow.gif

Are you a bit slow?

Wood and AKAIO are 3rd party kernels based off the same source so they're bound to look the same.

The R4i Ultra IS an AK hardware clone, the UI remains the same as the original R4 but all the chips inside are copies of the AceKard. That's why AKAIO can run on it (it has to be cracked first, as the AKAIO team doesn't like their hard work bastardized by clone users, for obvious reasons).

Do yourself a favour and get another flashcart. A credible one!!

EDIT: Just to say, don't go around asking for cracked AKAIO files as rejection will most certainly offend!

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Just get the acekard 2i, or if you have more money I would recommend the SCDS two. But if you have very little money you can use and need a better flashcart just get the 1:1 R4 clone from shoptemp, it's only $6.00 and has good support due to YWG updating his "wood" firmware.

AntoJrL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gifi4 said:
Just get the acekard 2i, or if you have more money I would recommend the SCDS two. But if you have very little money you can use and need a better flashcart just get the 1:1 R4 clone from shoptemp, it's only $6.00 and has good support due to YWG updating his "wood" firmware.

I has DSi?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
AntoJrL said:
gifi4 said:

I has DSi?
whoops, my bad, ignore the 1:1 R4 but the scds two and the acekard 2i are still good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, And you too :) +1