• Views 102,296
  • Replies 263
  • Likes 15

tomGER

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well at least they credited the developers, that was the problem with Team SX right?
Yes, the wrong ones - They credited Rei and ReiSwitched while their actual product should credit everyone that I personally credit. Why you ask?

They use my SDFilesSwitch v5 with some illegal files smashed into it

Last edited by tomGER,
Reactions: sweis12

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the wrong ones - They credited Rei and ReiSwitched while their actual product should credit everyone that I personally credit. Why you ask?

They use my SDFilesSwitch v5 with some illegal files smashed into it
Right nerman and adubbz got no mention. No mention of making a nand backup either. Definitely not “the definitive guide to switch custom firmware”.

Reactions: tomGER
D

Deleted-351540

NOT everyone. I personally will only use the dongle for hekate and homebrews. And others too. Might be a minority but still not everyone.

You are possibly the exception here then :)

Not possibly, DEFINITELY!!!

Wrong. I have SX Pro and only use it for homebrew. I have no interest in pirating games unless the console is so old that you cannot buy them new/used/second hand.

For example, I just recently acquired an old but working Sega GameGear. There's nobody around me that sells these games anymore. So I got on eBay and bought the ones I want and pirated the ones I *might* play. If I like the game, I'll buy it.

kublai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They left me high and dry with their 3DS clone of the Gateway 3DS. I ended up having to buy a Gateway 3DS since they stopped supporting their crap so early in the game.

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
My first reaction to the title was "Come one. Let the R4 just go, enough people used this/similar sounding names", but nice to see that this time it's a product actually from the R4 team.

Edit:
But this time it's a product from the company that made the original R4.

Not true. The R4 team and company was infact UK based. not one drop of chinese in them. Plus they had of course perfect English. But sadly its long gone thanks to nintendo lawsuits. R4 just a name now used by group of chinese investors no connection at all to the original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC