Radioactive Force

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Haha!! Good job Commander!! *salutes

I see you're working on improving our weaponry!! Now if you can make it to happen right after the rain, when Rainbow appears, we could control the whole World at the start!!

Keep it up!!

EDIT: Curley5959 has just sign via PM!!!! So we have a new recruit, people, threat him nice, he's of utter importance!!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I'll try to make a userbar. I'm not good at it though. I'll see what I can do!
wink.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You feel free to do it!!! I'll be making one too, but in a while.....I have problems with my PC at home for now...(must be that ARC or Minox_IX sabotaging
mad.gif
)
rofl2.gif

xalphax has been listed, while browsing trough my PMs, I found his application!!

LIST UPDATED

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Piko!!!!!!

Join in!!
tongue.gif
I even rarely see you here!!!! (and you actually know me, we met in person!!)

xalphax, good to see you back!! Let the takeover begin,
evil.gif
, I completely agree!!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
My army attacks the Radioactive force.
Psycoblaster's army recieved 0 damage
the Radioactive force recieved 1000 damage
cstrike-online_2008-08-19_16-08-49-46_ysw31121.jpg
Psycoblaster's army receives 1,000,000 damage just for posting here. Psycoblaster and his army have been defeated. You are all dead. Game over.

Granville the Nuclear Rainbow Commander uses "nuclear regeneration". All wounds are healed.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
psycoblaster said:
the necromancer revives us. We go on another seize. this time, we slaughtered granville. He's permanently out.
biggrin.gif
Attack ineffective since I killed ALL of you (necromancer included). Your second assault wasn't real. Your forces are completely gone!
nyanya.gif

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
granville said:
psycoblaster said:
the necromancer revives us. We go on another seize. this time, we slaughtered granville. He's permanently out.
biggrin.gif
Attack ineffective since I killed ALL of you (necromancer included). Your second assault wasn't real. Your forces are completely gone!
nyanya.gif
psycoblaster, attacking them is useless.
theres far too many.
cry.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps I'd better enlighten the lessers about our powers:

1- each of our members has his/her own specialty powers. I, for example, combined the power of rainbows with radiation to created my signature move: Nuclear Rainbow Nebula. Here is but a taste of its might:

scaled.php

2- each of our members have basic, but impenetrable defenses which renders your blows like a mosquito bite (without the diseases)

3- if our allies in ANY way manage to get themselves killed (which is impossible), the radiation infused within our bodies reacts to spontaneously reassemble our cellular tissue. This measure though, has always and will always be unnecessary as we never die.

4- just the act of posting in this thread without joining (unless you remain neutral) will kill you instantly. If you manage to survive the radiation, you will still die from the nuclear explosion.

In other words, I can assure you that our power levels are so far OVER 9000!!!! that we would put the number pi to shame in regards to the sheer number of digits. Size of the opposing army matter not.

@Frog: Psycoblaster's army's name is called the LOSERS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3