Radioactive Force

Frog

Trophies
XP
Country
Who would call their army, the losers?
thats a stupid name, why not... the hawks?

Sir-Fritz said:
What its not the losers its the..... umm sykoblastoises?
wtf.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frog said:
Who would call their army, the losers?
thats a stupid name, why not... the hawks?
Too late. I've already radioactively branded every one of their past, present, and future members as The LOSERS. There is no hope of EVER unbranding them.
evil.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
granville said:
Psycoblaster's army receives 1,000,000 damage just for posting here. Psycoblaster and his army have been defeated. You are all dead. Game over.

Granville the Nuclear Rainbow Commander uses "nuclear regeneration". All wounds are healed.
Basically, this....you get damaged if you even come here, and you're not an ally!!

psycoblaster said:
the necromancer revives us. We go on another seize. this time, we slaughtered granville. He's permanently out.
biggrin.gif

The thing is, we are the real force, you see peoples names here.....many of them are respectful GBAtemp members!!
This Force isn't a new thing, with this thread I'm just keeping it tidy and in line....But we are war veterans for a long time now....Someone weak and newbish like you, can't do ANYTHING to us.....Minox_IX is our archenemy, and WildWon was founder of ARC, and they didn't stop us at all!!
So why do you thing you can do anything about it..

Mei-o said:
QUOTE(granville @ Oct 6 2008, 06:52 PM)
Granville the Nuclear Rainbow Commander uses "nuclear regeneration". All wounds are healed.
Is 1000 damage even BARELY significant?
laugh.gif
hahaha........1000 damage I do to myself while I'm on the toilet
tongue.gif

That's nothing..

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
granville said:
Attack ineffective since I killed ALL of you (necromancer included). Your second assault wasn't real. Your forces are completely gone!
nyanya.gif

Yep....that's how our granville works.....He never leaves job half done!!

Frog said:
psycoblaster, attacking them is useless.
theres far too many.
cry.gif

You speak truth my dear frog!!

psycoblaster said:
Naw
compared to my army of 1000000000000000000000000 x 100000000000000^1000000000000000000000000000000000000000, that list is nothing but a spec of dust.
and my army didn't die. that's only a small group that went.
Dude, you're imaging things...I've listed my men.....you are making things up as you write
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Frog @ Oct 6 2008, 01:37 PM) does your army have a name?
...nope, they are too n00bish at this to even have a name!!

QUOTE(granville @ Oct 6 2008, 01:43 PM)
Perhaps I'd better enlighten the lessers about our powers:

1- each of our members has his/her own specialty powers. I, for example, combined the power of rainbows with radiation to created my signature move: Nuclear Rainbow Nebula. Here is but a taste of its might:

2- each of our members have basic, but impenetrable defenses which renders your blows like a mosquito bite (without the diseases)

3- if our allies in ANY way manage to get themselves killed (which is impossible), the radiation infused within our bodies reacts to spontaneously reassemble our cellular tissue. This measure though, has always and will always be unnecessary as we never die.

4- just the act of posting in this thread without joining (unless you remain neutral) will kill you instantly. If you manage to survive the radiation, you will still die from the nuclear explosion.

In other words, I can assure you that our power levels are so far OVER 9000!!!! that we would put the number pi to shame in regards to the sheer number of digits. Size of the opposing army matter not.

@Frog: Psycoblaster's army's name is called the LOSERS.
EVERYTHING IS COMPLETELY TRUE!!!!!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You say Jesus is on your side because you have faith he is. However, I radioactively revived him temporarily to ask him who he liked better. He's rooting for the Radioactive Force! He would never join you! You killed my father! ......ahem.

But I am respectful of the dead. I could have recruited him as the unstoppable Zombie Jesus (of which even Chuck Norris would wet his pants over). But he is the savior and I let him rest in peace. Our forces are already unstoppable, so why add another unstoppable force? At least let rest the fighter who has already died for the sake of humanity (without radiation I might add).

And Psycoblaster: you may join us or remain neutral. But you will never beat us! And the only leader we accept is Toni!
bow.gif

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
granville said:
But I am respectful of the dead. I could have recruited him as the unstoppable Zombie Jesus (of which even Chuck Norris would wet his pants over).
Jesus is alive nubcake, any more references would not go unpunished.

Psycoblaster: IT IS FUTILE! Spiral power=Radioactive force attained from burning passion, unfaltering bravery and intense manliness.

As I have said before, IT IS FUTILE!
TengenToppaGurrenLagannradioactivec.png

And this is just a small portion!

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at it this way skeptics. Have you heard about Waldo? We're the reason he's hiding.

And it's Jesus' spirit that is alive. I just game him a more physical form to better communicate with him. But forcing him to stay as a mortal is unfitting for such high authority. I allowed him to choose whether to return to heaven or fight. He chose to return.

There are no mistakes in the radioactive force. The radiation gives us no weaknesses or abilities to make mistakes.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow. You must enjoy committing suicide. You just posted here. You died.

HOW DARE YOU COMMIT BLASPHEMY BY UTTERING UNTRUTHS ABOUT THE BIBLE???

Jesus told me he hates you. No heaven for you!
tongue.gif

Toni Plutonij

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Noitora is our ally!!!!

Failing and defeat is inevitable!!!!!!

psycoblaster, you have a chance to join us!! I'm not gonna make you my enemy, as you're actually good guy, and this is evil speaking within you!!

As I stated many times before, I'm a very merciful and nice ruler, all my men have full freedom to do with their lives whatever they want, they aren't imprisoned and I don't force anyone on anything...
However, because I'm that good, they jump to my aid and stand by my side with their own free will....It's their choice, not my command..

If you're failing to understand this, your defeat will just be even sweeter!!

EDIT: distorted!! was waiting for you, we need to get Gizmo_Gal and Narin here!! Good to see ya' here...As you see, we've became pretty big!!
I'll give you the title you deserve....now, I'm off to update the list!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3