Gaming Rare Replay 64 coming to Switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olmectron

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
This is a really neat package! I've been playing Blast Corps all day non-stop, and it's quite a blast.

I hope they release the remaining of the list sooner than later. I can't wait.

Reactions: Quantumcat and Xzi

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder who had the idea to include Conker L&R in this fake collection, that kinda gave it away immediately - since Rare Replay on X1 didn't even include that, only the emulated N64 original

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder who had the idea to include Conker L&R in this fake collection, that kinda gave it away immediately - since Rare Replay on X1 didn't even include that, only the emulated N64 original

Goldeneye is even worse, should have used DK64 and/or DK Racing.

At least those will be plausible to be released on the Switch due to rights issues.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Rare Replay 64 (10 games) including Golden Eye coming to Nintendo Switch

The collection includes:
- Blast Corps (Original)
- Jet Force Gemini (Original)
- Conker’s Bad Fur Day (Original)
- Conker: Live & Reloaded (Xbox)
- Banjo-Kazooie (Xbox Live Arcade Version + Original)
- Banjo-Tooie (Xbox Live Arcade Version + Original)
- Killer Instinct Gold (Original)
- Perfect Dark (Xbox Live Arcade Version)

The first game to be released digitally will be Blast Corps, and it’s out today!

Source:
- Vooks.net
https://www.vooks.net/exclusive-rar...-rare-replay-64-collection-with-goldeneye-007

GG QC sadly I didn't fall for it :P

DarknessPlay3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Master Chief Collection is coming to Steam, Borderlands 1 is getting an HD remaster, and Borderlands 2 is getting an UHD pack to help pump up Borderlands 3. And Diablo / Warcraft 1 & 2 both got HD remasters on GOG. Tons of epic remasters all of which are infact real. I go from seeing/reading about that to this.

Decent prank, but kind of sad when you realize how big of an opportunity that Nintendo is missing out on.

D4X

Ultra 64
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I gotta admit, when I first saw this come up on Vooks on the day it had me for a good 15 seconds before I realised it was an April Fools thing. SUPER disappointed, haha. This would be a dream come true.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Master Chief Collection is coming to Steam, Borderlands 1 is getting an HD remaster, and Borderlands 2 is getting an UHD pack to help pump up Borderlands 3. And Diablo / Warcraft 1 & 2 both got HD remasters on GOG. Tons of epic remasters all of which are infact real. I go from seeing/reading about that to this.

Decent prank, but kind of sad when you realize how big of an opportunity that Nintendo is missing out on.

The uhd upgrade pack is actually for both borderlands 2 and borderlands goty enhanced. It shows up under both titles when it is installed. Thus confirming BL-GoTY-E was made using borderlands 2 of the HJ-collection’s assets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: See I'm a good match maker I always knew he wouldnt leave over luke +1