Raspberry Pi prank idea?

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Our school already has a wifi network, no one would go on to mine, and the school would probably notice if I redirected traffic. But maybe we can get the IT guy on board...... he's a pretty fun guy.

And yes I know the screamer idea sucked. a lot. and I'm not doing anything even remotely close to NSFW, I go to a christian school
An iphone will connnect to any open network that has the same ssid as a network it has been connected to earlier, like some free open networks, like attwifi

Monado_III

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you are going to gift your school with something and then some people are going to be like "what a cool guy" and then fucking shit on everything you just did by pranking them, so instead of having a good opinion of you, they have a shit one.
It's not just me who wants to prank, it also my friend who is really well liked, and I'm not exactly popular, but I don't know anyone who has a good reason to not like me, I try to be nice and help people with their work so I'm not worried in that regard.

An iphone will connnect to any open network that has the same ssid as a network it has been connected to earlier, like some free open networks, like attwifi
that seems like an extremely dangerous thing for Apple to have done

Last edited by Monado_III,
Reactions: Codename

Monado_III

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I feel like I should mention the fact that everyone has their own computer, and there is no computer "lab", and we use our computers pretty much every class.

mgrev

Music Addict, Video Game Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's not just me who wants to prank, it also my friend who is really well liked, and I'm not exactly popular, but I don't know anyone who has a good reason to not like me, I try to be nice and help people with their work so I'm not worried in that regard.

that seems like an extremely dangerous thing for Apple to have done
It IS dangerous

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I'm not doing anything even remotely close to NSFW, I go to a christian school
fixed for you ;););););):creep::creep::creep::creep:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if it were my locker, i'd take that rpi and smash it
i would: f.. [insert lots of swearing here] then relax a moment and think "ok, the motherless pranked me, now i got a free pie, thanks mate, it's mine now"

Reactions: frogboy and nxwing
D

Deleted User

Get yourself a good WiFi USB, then get wifijammer, and run it with --world on and another option you can find on the GitHub page. Literally every device will DC (you can make your own work fine).

Monado_III

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Get yourself a good WiFi USB, then get wifijammer, and run it with --world on and another option you can find on the GitHub page. Literally every device will DC (you can make your own work fine).
Someone did something similar to that last year and got found out, I'm not sure what he did to protect himself but if it happens again I'm one of the top 3 suspects off the bat because I'm one of the only people who has the know-how to actually do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one