Razer's RGB face mask will have a beta test available later this year

You've seen beta tests for video games, but have you ever seen a beta test for a face mask? Well, it's what Razer plans to do with their RGB gamer face mask, the Zephyr, before it hits store shelves later this year. Announced at CES 2021 as Project Hazel, Razer has just given the product its final name, alongside a reveal that they would have a community beta test to allow a select few to try the mask out prior to its Q4 release. The Zephyr is described as a wearable air purifier, rocking replaceable N95 filters, full face seal, and of course, some gamer RGBs glowing on the front of it. You can sign up for a chance at being a part of the mask's beta test by going to Razer's official site.

:arrow: Source

Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I guess you didn't hear, but vaxers are still able to catch and transmit the virus, so don't get too excited there, sonny boy.
there's been waay fewer hospitalizations and deaths due to the vaccine despite a rise in cases. many countries locked down originally due to their hospitals being filled with people being affected by covid. but with the vaccine, the chances for someone to develop symptoms go lower. because of that, if everyone were to get the vaccine, there'd be fewer deaths, so doesn't that mean it helps?

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
your wasting your time these anti-vaxxers still believe your getting injected with a tiny microchip that will track you forever. i mean really how fucking stupid can you get your fucking phone is tracking you more. some retard streamer made this up for ratings and all the sheep believed them :rofl2:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anti vaxxers have been going around WORKING AS ESSENTIAL EMPLOYEES while you vaxxers have been scared at home. ME and most I know never gave a damn about wearing masks and rarely did. Shut your life down mine kept going #worthit

And now you'll get to decide whether to take it or lose your job, because your employer only cares about the bottom line. Or replaces you with an automated line. #freedom

Even more proof that the pandemic went from a worldwide issue to a worldwide money making machine.

Never let a good crisis go to waste is the neoliberal motto, after all. Why not pretend you give a damn with a product that is to late (Q4, at best?) for the market who can afford it? At least it will probably work, so it could be a lot worse.

I guess you didn't hear, but vaxers are still able to catch and transmit the virus, so don't get too excited there, sonny boy.

That's your problem, not ours; hope you catch a free bed when you replicate it before you body figures it out; ours has already (with the rare exception, because magic isn't real).

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And now you'll get to decide whether to take it or lose your job, because your employer only cares about the bottom line. Or replaces you with an automated line. #freedom

Never let a good crisis go to waste is the neoliberal motto, after all. Why not pretend you give a damn with a product that is to late (Q4, at best?) for the market who can afford it? At least it will probably work, so it could be a lot worse.

That's your problem, not ours; hope you catch a free bed when you replicate it before you body figures it out; ours has already (with the rare exception, because magic isn't real).
You're just a bitter little bundle of venom aren't ya? How fortunate for you that you have so many people to look down on. Feel good about yourself, do ya?

dude1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Could this be the beginning of the cyberpunk era?

I'm in.
thats only stage 3 :lol::rofl:

PvND5uO.jpeg

Last edited by dude1,
Reactions: Xzi and Bladexdsl

Henx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why is everybody sticking gaming products on anything nowadays? What's next? It seems that one day I will be eating gaming beans. Perhaps they give more energy or some other claim lol.
From now on I will only buy RGB Pringles... who wait! that's another company.

Razer has become the company that in the event of the apocalypse they will still try to sell you RGB shit, even though everybody is dying. Profit stupidity.

Last edited by Henx,

TheCasualties

Just trying to be helpful
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
As dumb as this mask is... I want one. Wearing this while sanding things sounds pretty cool. Better than the normal masks at least.

Would be cool if they make something that would have true replaceable filters. Like these two:
713k8TKNm5L._AC_UL320_.jpg
71NLs1BxDyL._AC_UL320_.jpg

It would be so expensive, probably better off lining my own mask with rgb lights.

Last edited by TheCasualties,

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why is everybody sticking gaming products on anything nowadays? What's next? It seems that one day I will be eating gaming beans. Perhaps they give more energy or some other claim lol.
I'm stealing that idea :ph34r:
Caffeinated bacon flavored baked beans with taurine. I will call them RGBeans :ph34r:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay