• Views 1,072,846
  • Replies 3,243
  • Likes 128

b17bomber

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I finally got my jig today. I want to enable autorcm, but I'm using hekate 4.2. I've backed up my nand, but it says my sleep mode library is missing. How do I add it back in? I'm on firmware 5.1.0

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is exactly meant byAuto HOS power off?
It means that with a switch in AutoRCM, if you power off under Horizon Os , your switch goes back in RCM mode (black screen), therefore draining the battery if you let it like that..
With the Auto HOs power off in Hekate, you just have to re-inject the payload (without entering again in the menu) and the switch will truly power off.

Last edited by Maupiti,
Reactions: Testo90

Testo90

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It means that with a switch in AutoRCM, if you power off under Horizon Os , your switch goes back in RCM mode (black screen), therefore draining the battery if you let it like that..
With the Auto HOs power off in Hekate, you just have to re-inject the payload (without entering again in the menu) and the switch will truly power off.
Thank you!

Buurmanzz92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Is it possible to clear my logs with this ? Cus i can't find the option. I need to send my switch in for repair and i tought it was best i cleared my logs since i'm banned

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is it possible to clear my logs with this ? Cus i can't find the option. I need to send my switch in for repair and i tought it was best i cleared my logs since i'm banned
what you want is nx-dreport.kip, which is now obsolete and not used anymore (because we stop erpt from running).

You can still find that kip somewhere though.

methamz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can boot on SX only via Launch Menu/Payloads. It wont boot when I try to boot via autoboot or Launch menu. What can be the problem?

CTCaer

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have found the kip but how can i load it ?
As discussed, it may be incompatible with 6.0.0.
I can boot on SX only via Launch Menu/Payloads. It wont boot when I try to boot via autoboot or Launch menu. What can be the problem?
All payloads, need to be in an .ini to autoboot them (an ini in /bootloader/ini or a new entry in hekate_ipl.ini).

Check the readme in github.
[name of boot entry]
payload={sd path}

Reactions: methamz

Testo90

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As discussed, it may be incompatible with 6.0.0.

All payloads, need to be in an .ini to autoboot them (an ini in /bootloader/ini or a new entry in hekate_ipl.ini).

Check the readme in github.
[name of boot entry]
payload={sd path}
Is there a Reinx.ini for auto booting ReiNX? Sorry if i dont understand it already..

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there a Reinx.ini for auto booting ReiNX? Sorry if i dont understand it already..
Just write yourself the .ini with a text editor, using the keys @CTCaer told you. You can have different payloads that will then appear in the autoboot menu, pick the one you want, change whenever you want...

Reactions: Testo90

cherup

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just confirmed - Autoboot works also with SX.
Only a second .ini for sx is needed (more configs).

Was not working when adding only the payload entry in the hekate_ipl.ini (was able to run via the menu bit not via autoboot)

Great Work!

Last edited by cherup,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?