'Re:Legend' gets launch trailer

re legend.JPG

Re:Legend, which started as a Kickstarter project, has now left Early Access and launched as version 1.0 on PC. The RPG title sees players explore Vokka Island, raise magical creatures known as 'Magnus', tend their farm and fight against foes. And while the activities can be performed in solo, Re:Legend also supports online co-op. A launch trailer was aired for the occasion:

Build, craft, farm and fish, as you raise and breed amazing pet companions. Go it alone or bring your friends as you start a new life and find ways to recover your lost memories.

Features of Re:Legend version 1.0 include:
  • Exciting and unique biomes, including Tundra and Volcano.
  • Tons of new Magnus to fight, tame and train.
  • A whole host of armor and weapons to wield in battle.
  • The new cosmetics shop to style and decorate your home - and yourself.
  • The complete story of Re:Legend, including the epic final chapter.

Re:Legend is out now on Steam for £19.99/€24.99/$24.99. Be sure to keep an eye out for our full review!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Xerokard

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Anyone able to find a good hi rez ''box cover'' for this? Best I found was pretty small, and grainy. I ran it through an AI upscaler.

Re-Legend-02.png

Last edited by Xerokard,

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
after playing this for a while i can safely say this game sux. you keep running out of stamina everything uses so much stamina fishing will drain it in one go so will mining and wood cutting and you only end up getting one rock, wood or fish before it's completely drained! you can't level up your skills because you run out of stamina too fast you can eat coconuts to get some back but they also reduce your attack and defense as well it's so fucking annoying. combat is slow and clunky and there's no lock on option (none of the buttons i push will lock on) you basically attack once or twice move away than rinse and repeat the monsters are so dumb they attack thin air it's so boring. i'm done another game that tries to be rune factory and fails miserably. deleted forever glad i never paid for it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow