Real or Fake Christmas Tree?

Do you have a real or a artificial Christmas Tree?

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Artificial

• I don't have a Christmas Tree

• I don't celebrate Christmas

• Total voters

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Remember just because it's a real PINE tree does not mean it's a real CHRISTMAS tree, and vice versa. REAL christmas trees just need to be decorated, they can be real or fake pine tree.

A better question would be, "Is your christmas tree a real pine tree or a fake pine tree?"

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
We've always used a fake Christmas tree.
They're less of a hassle, and cost less.
You can also use them every year and not replace them like real trees.

cman1783

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a 7 1/2 foot fake tree that we've had for about 6 years now. I have to skip a few rows of branches nowadays since it's just too darn big for our apartment. Plus my girlfriend is allergic to real trees.

the_joeba

Trophies
Website
www.comicofrevelation.com
XP
Country
United States
Someone at work was hostile towards me because I told them that Jesus (who is black) wasn't born on December 24th, and the the "Christmas" tree was adopted from a pagan religion. They told me to stop being an atheist, and that if I didn't sacrifice presents under the tree and worship Santa, then I was going to hell. (Not her exact words, but the exact point she made)

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I got a 4 foot fake tree last year, but this year I have a cat that would tear it up and am loathing Christmas this year (bah humbug!). So I took my tree to the office and let the girl with way too much Christmas spirit decorate it.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a real one with a christmas train on the floor that goes around in circles around the tree.
smile.gif

Foie

That one guy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Remember just because it's a real PINE tree does not mean it's a real CHRISTMAS tree, and vice versa. REAL christmas trees just need to be decorated, they can be real or fake pine tree.

A better question would be, "Is your christmas tree a real pine tree or a fake pine tree?"

No. You are completely wrong. Real Christmas Trees are the living trees with decorations on them. Fake Christmas trees are plastic poles with man made tubes and stuff and green plastic stuff and other fake stuff. They are not Christmas trees.

But actually, you are right that real Christmas trees need to be decorated. A pine tree isn't a Christmas tree until there are decorations. A fake tree however, is never a real Christmas tree.

'Nough said.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
My answer is a bit convoluted, so I won't be choosing one of the poll options: *Ahem* Normally we get a real tree, but I find them to be a pointless hassle; as you have to water them, they're covered in sap, and they're heavy. I would much rather we have a fake tree, none of what I mentioned above, plus you only pay for it once, instead of annually. And finally while we usually have real, and I would prefer fake, this year we probably won't even do the whole tree thing as we're not going to be around enough to appreciate and/or look after it.

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I have a real one. When we use to live out in the country every year we would just chop down the top or a small pine tree in our paddocks to use as a tree. Freebies FTW!!! But now we have to buy them :'( . I'll miss you Piney
cry.gif

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
We USED to go out and find a bunch of trees and pick the best one, but one year we found a great looking one that someone had already attempted to take... We went to pick it up and what do you know, there was a family of paper wasps waiting for us... We haven't even attempted since!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!