Real Solution for Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story to DSTT

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I agree. I only bought two DSTTs because they were 8 bucks. If I can get access to newer games easier, it's worth the extra 5 bucks.

So, what kind of sav files does Acekard use? Can I just transfer my DSTT savs to it?

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Acekard2i uses .sav and nds.sav files

Edit: i'm not familiar with DSTT sav files but if they're in the same format as Acekard2i then they will work if not you would have to convert them.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
how the fuck does this mean its a solution to play this with the DSTT? you're not playing it with the DSTT at all, at no part in playing the game of the retail cartridge does the DSTT come in to the solution. Idiot!

D

Deleted_171835

jaxxster said:
how the fuck does this mean its a solution to play this with the DSTT? you're not playing it with the DSTT at all, at no part in playing the game of the retail cartridge does the DSTT come in to the solution. Idiot!
Hey, stupid! This is supposed to be a joke topic. One look at the first page makes it obvious so if you have nothing valid to contribute gtfo (get the f out).

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
well like we need a joke topic! These kinda threads and the stupidness on here is really whats brung gbatemp down to an all time low. I remember when i could come on here an expect to find decent threads with good discussion now its just the same regurgetated shit.

howyeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
jaxxster said:
well like we need a joke topic! These kinda threads and the stupidness on here is really whats brung gbatemp down to an all time low. I remember when i could come on here an expect to find decent threads with good discussion now its just the same regurgetated shit.

No, we need more stupid people creating accounts just to ask a question that it's probably asked 100 times in this forum "How can I make it work on my (DSTT, R4, or any other non working card), is the fix out?", also man, chill out, the only real solution for DSTT or R4 owners right now is to buy the original game or a better card, that's the point of this thread... That and make fun of users that only come here when they need some help but never to post a usefull topic.

If you're so desperate to play this game go and buy a better card or the original game, period.

davidprime15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! YOU MOTHER F"%%$#&#&%
mad.gif

howyeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
davidprime15 said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! YOU MOTHER F"%%$#&#&%
mad.gif

LOL, Chill out!

Hey, I'm not by any means an anti-paricy guy but I can tell you that you won't regret buying this game original.

35 dollars is not much, this game is 20+ hours and very very fun and entreteining, if you go to the cinema you pay almost 10 bucks for a 2 hours movie and you don't even have control of the movie
tongue.gif
!

Well, anyways just be patient, a solution will eventually come or buy the game or a better card and you will learn to be happy with this stupid topic.

Kurotaisa

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
howyeman said:
35 dollars is not much

YOU RICH SON OF-calm down, CALM DOWN, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

Ok, I think there might be a fix...
Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (J) runs on DSTT, no? why not using the unpacker to take the Script and voices from the USA release and Replace 'em on the japanese version?

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurotaisa said:
howyeman said:
35 dollars is not much

Mario & Luigi RPG 3 (J) runs on DSTT, no? why not using the unpacker to take the Script and voices from the USA release and Replace 'em on the japanese version?

Has this question not been asked over 9000 times? THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

D

Deleted_171835

Arwing789 said:
Kurotaisa said:
howyeman said:
35 dollars is not much

Has this question not been asked over 9000 times? THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Over 9000!
ohmy.gif
!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.