Hacking Rebug Rex 484.2? Cobra 8.3?

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, there is the latest firmware from @Evilnat, I still remain on Rebug, yet I would like to ask why Mamba 8.4 there I'm not in Dex mode does not work? And can someone tell me how to compile the Xai plugin for Rebug Rex? @godreborn can you ask @Evilnat again for me?
Post automatically merged:

I meant that Mamba does not work in Dex mode.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, there is the latest firmware from @Evilnat, I still remain on Rebug, yet I would like to ask why Mamba 8.4 there I'm not in Dex mode does not work? And can someone tell me how to compile the Xai plugin for Rebug Rex? @godreborn can you ask @Evilnat again for me?
Post automatically merged:

I meant that Mamba does not work in Dex mode.
ask Evilnat why mamba 8.4 doesn't work? I think mamba might be by aldostools. I have no way of contacting aldo, and the only way I have to contact evilnat is through the cobra github repo.

Reactions: XDeltaOne

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
btw, it looks like he also has a xai repo on github. I think that might be his only two. I was going to put it in there, since you mentioned xai, which seems to have an sln file, which is for visual studio. you probably need it linked to psl1ght and the ps3 toolchain.
Okay thanks :) Maybe I can Compile for Rebug.

Reactions: godreborn

XDeltaOne

Have a good time ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the offsets for things will be different, so I don't think that will work unless you know how to code. it's most likely reverse engineered by IDA or ghidra. I think evilnat uses IDA specifically though as he's mentioned it before.
Could you ask Evilnat about the Xai plugin and whether it can be ported to Rebug?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is pretty good