Gaming Hardware Recommend me some gifts (console, xbox game) with 100€ of allowance money

5witchy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm interested on the modding side of 'em a little bit.

What I already have: Wii, PS3, PSP, Switch, Xbox Series S.

What I'm looking forward to:

-a PS2 with an hdd or mx4sio, not sure. It can't run ps1 games that way ho

-A modded og xbox or xbox 360. There may be some OGXB games that don't work on XB360 that interest me, but eitherway HDD modding is a bit tricky.

-A frickin' arcade stick ! to use on my pc and ps3 (8bitdo's, for example)

-a Dreamcast with a CD reader/burner and blank CD-Rs, cuh

-an N64 with an Everdrive if i can manage to get it below the set budget. Saturns are way too expensive sadly

Last edited by 5witchy,

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can get a Saturn for 80 dollah on eBay.
I got one from the land of the rising star for 75€ with four games.
Egssmas Nights, Birtua faigueter, a robot game like kekwarrior and another one about slapping horses in the ass for them to run.
For 100 dollars you can make it.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on where you live you might be able to get both a 360 slim & a fat ps2 with that money. Though you might still need to fork a little more for the fmcboot memory card, an hdd, network adapter etc. for the ps2.
As well for the 360 you take it as is, unless you want to mod (if it's not)..
At the end of the day it depends on what you really want to buy/ & play with. Only you can make that choice.

P_H_I

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PS3 has official PS1 emulation, so while you wouldn't be able to play PS1 games on a PS2 with the HDD (I mean you can but POPstarter isn't the best) you could just play them on the 3.

I really do recommend a PS2 with CFW though. It's a fantastic console with a ton of excellent games from basically all genres, especially for fans of horror games or JRPGs. A 7200 RPM hard drive with dumped discs makes everything just a bit more responsive (I can't go back to Xenosaga 1 on the disc after having the menu be so much quicker with the install)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Nah. He might elongate it to wuuuuuuuuuut though