Hacking RedNAND is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Some Wii games had a wrapper or something to allow them to be sued with gamepad via eshop no?

I think it would just be a case of using that "wrapper" for gamecube games and giving access to it via vWii.

Or giving vWii access to Wii u side
The gamepad emulates the classic controller in those instances, so if the CC works then the gamepad inputs would work

D

Deleted User

I posted this hours ago while questioning what Punderino has actually done, it's useless to end-users and it's not a leak if its on their public forum.

Keep anything you want private... private

Reactions: VinsCool

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Its incomplete code, dont use it yet. Its untested, and there are no guides. Nor are there any apps to use with it anyway
Apparently all we need is our fw.img on the root of the sd card to boot into rednand but i guess we need the tools to dump that first.

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kWwsNrU.jpg

holy shit

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Omg, please no! I just want to play gamecube games in bed, don't want to wait for the switch which will then have be hacked again (if it will have gamecube backwards compatibility to begin with)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not that simple. Crediar mentioned a couple years back nintendont would basically have to be re-written for game pad support.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Any chance somebody could throw up a link for the files please? This registration is driving me mad.

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's not that simple. Crediar mentioned a couple years back nintendont would basically have to be re-written for game pad support.

Any chance somebody could throw up a link for the files please? This registration is driving me mad.
Someone already has, check the comments on this thread.

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I wonder if Cafe2Wii can boot Mios.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
Developer
Trophies
XP
The forums doesnt have any access restrictions other than a simple puzzle , as i had issues with spambots , i made the puzzle wiiu relative and fairly simple.. if anyone has followed the wiiu's development over the years the puzzle is simple .

Anything found on the forums is a WIP as the twitter said .. until there is a link on twitter your using anything you find on the forums at your own risk..

The antispam measures sure does work weeding out all sorts of things dont they :)

the correct wiiu terms are :

the WiiU's MCM contains a CPU codenamed the espresso and a GPU codenamed Latte.
The OS running on the PPC in WiiU mode is codenamed Cafe.
The wiiu's security processor codenamed starbuck (by FoF iirc)
All the aboves coffee related codenames i guess inspired Chadderz to name his game modding tools Cafiine.

Simples.

Last edited by pwsincd,

Toni456

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It aint so simple for those of us that didn't have a wiiu earlier, i only just got mine about 3 months ago so the only answers i knew was caffiine and Cafe.

Shmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
basically a year in one week happen

btw im happy for loadiine at least for now

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
It aint so simple for those of us that didn't have a wiiu earlier, i only just got mine about 3 months ago so the only answers i knew was caffiine and Cafe.
That only means you must avoid playing with that tool. It's not something user friendly, there is a risk of bricking your Wii U if you don't know what you're doing.
Once a proper release for all users is out, you'll see it here in GBAtemp ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's the Switcheroo
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You cant steal Switcheroo from me. lol :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Average Walmart trip be like: Getting ankled by a cart, then having a 5 pound of creamer hit your foot
    I go to Walmart often enough, but Target has less inbreds.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :unsure: Walmart... Isn't that where "KARENS" hang out at?
    Karens, inbreds, MAGAs, severely mentally ill and not taking their medications, etc.
    +1
    300 lb toothless women in bikinis. You name it, it's available at Walmart. lolol
    +1
    I do most of my grocery shopping there
    [looks at what you just said, and then looks at you] :O:ohnoes::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    Most Walmart shoppers don't go to Target because they're too triggered over displays of things they won't be buying anyway.
    +1
    I am not a karen, i am not maga, not severely mentally ill and not on meds, not 300 lbs, not missing all of my teeth, dont wear a bikini. Soooo. okay?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean if saving $2 on milk is saving $2 I'm buying it at Walmart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go in don't cause a fuss and leave usually no problems
    :unsure::unsure::unsure::O:ohnoes: [goes to take my meds] :shy:
    A million and one things in this world catered to straight men and women. God forbid there's a display for lgbtq merch. How about walking past it if a person is not interested? Uh uh!!! Better watch out for those Satanic rainbows!!! lmao. MAGA crack me up.
    +1
    Right. I save $ getting grocers at walmart. So I continue to go.
    $2 on milk is great, imagine how much is saved when getting an entire cartful... vs the prices at my local ripoff grocery store.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Though I've been going to Aldis more often better lunch meat
    +1
    Is it worth it Gas wise? Length of travel.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    lgbqt products
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got 3 stores all within half a mile and a gas station in that same area so it's worth it
    +1
    LGBTQIA+ Products :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Not the gay ride lunch meat :ohnoes: