Hacking Rehack a PS Vita 1000 with IMCUnlock

KirgoPlayer007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello everyone! Today I got my first PS Vita. It's a jailbroken 2nd hand model 1000. I want to factory reset it and mod it myself, I used IMCUnlock to create a "default 2xx partition". With this partition after I factory reset the console will I be able to rehack it without a official Sony SD?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The PS Vita was already jailbroken. But I want to mod it myself without a Sony SD.
I don't ever see a point on modding a PS Vita with the official Vita memory cards, seeing as they're way too expensive to get and that they can't be upgradable without having to fork out more money for a higher capacity one. The most prefered method of doing it is to use an SD2VITA adapter. They're not only cheap but the SD card can be swapped out at any time, and most importantly it is easy to setup.

https://vita.hacks.guide/yamt.html

KirgoPlayer007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I don't ever see a point on modding a PS Vita with the official Vita memory cards, seeing as they're way too expensive to get and that they can't be upgradable without having to fork out more money for a higher capacity one. The most prefered method of doing it is to use an SD2VITA adapter. They're not only cheap but the SD card can be swapped out at any time, and most importantly it is easy to setup.

So, I want to RESET the console to FACTORY state. Then I want to Jailbreak it again, because I don't have a Sony SD and the SD2VITA only works with a modded system I am trying to use IMCUnlock to unlock 200mb so I can install Jailbreak without a Sony SD. Will this work?

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I want to RESET the console to FACTORY state. Then I want to Jailbreak it again, because I don't have a Sony SD and the SD2VITA only works with a modded system I am trying to use IMCUnlock to unlock 200mb so I can install Jailbreak without a Sony SD. Will this work?
You could perhaps try it and see if it works.

JaapDaniels

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Amazon

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello good sir!!! Sorry for arriving so late, but I saw this thread and thought I'd chime in.

This is what you need to do to restore your Vita to a brand new state:

This is the video for deleting the existing HACK on your Vita:

And THIS is the video for wiping the Sony PS VIta CLEAN, with no previous account or Vita "state" that exists. This will make your Vita shiny and new - go for it!

Hope this helps!!!

- Dizzy
:D

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just hack it with the vita.hacks.guide tutorial, which can be seen HERE:

If you're new to this hack, which I think you are, watch this video in full at LEAST ONCE before you hack your Vita. This will also show you how to set up the SD2Vita memory card. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS HACK IF YOU DON'T HAVE AN SD2Vita card.

- Cheers!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: yucky times. :sad: