Hacking [RELEASE] [ANDROID 4.1+] WiiU USB Helper GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrMatiasBr

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can someone help me please? I finished downloading my game and I am running the homebrew app. When I select the game to transfer a notification pops in my device saying: "Looking for wii u" and it does not find my wii u system. What am I doing wrong? Do I need to connect my wii u to my device somehow?

DeWdman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me this crashes Immediately after choosing the paths, and every time after that it crashes Immediately after being opened, is there a fix?

Reactions: GR-DRACULA

eskinner3742

GBAtemp Professional Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me this crashes Immediately after choosing the paths, and every time after that it crashes Immediately after being opened, is there a fix?

First step would be to uninstall and reinstall the app. Maybe try a new download of it too. Not sure where you're choosing to save games but try using internal storage or sd card.

If you're still getting crashes then maybe it's just a problem with your device. Android apps are tricky to develop since they're are countless Android OS devices on the market all with different commands and hardware. Message the Dev directly with a full detailed layout of what you're doing and what device you have and maybe he can help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny