Homebrew [RELEASE] Anemone3DS - A Complete Theme and Splash Manager for your 3DS!

arquillos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the Home Menu, try clicking the Home Menu Icon in the top-left-hand corner (the one with the house and wrench). From there, select "Change Theme."

If memory serves, this should create the extdata for your Home Menu. If not, try changing the default theme, then changing back.

Thanks!
It´s working nicely!

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
how can i unsintall splashes?
edit: i'm asking this because the splash screen kinda stays on after the 3ds boots up. (this happened after i closed my top screen while i was booting up the console)
From what I remember (I don't have the chance to check on my 3DS currently) there should be a function on the top screen showing you how to delete a splash screen off of anemone. AFAIK this should reset it to default.

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
how can i unsintall splashes?
edit: i'm asking this because the splash screen kinda stays on after the 3ds boots up. (this happened after i closed my top screen while i was booting up the console)
Sounds like screen burn in problems, that's unfortunate - do you notice that kind of burn in doing other things?

You can either use Anemone to delete it or go onto your SD card and delete /luma/splash.bin and /luma/splashbottom.bin

Reactions: KevinBlue

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is still the latest theme app, but did the BGM looping ever get figured out?

Edit: accidentally quoted someone for no reason lol

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this is still the latest theme app, but did the BGM looping ever get figured out?

Edit: accidentally quoted someone for no reason lol
Yes, this is still the latest theme app. No, the BGM looping with the shuffle function hasn't been figured out. As far as we know, it can't be fixed.

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this is still the latest theme app. No, the BGM looping with the shuffle function hasn't been figured out. As far as we know, it can't be fixed.
Damn. Do you happen to know if there's a similar app that I could use to make my own theme pack that is "official". I feel like a few years ago or so I was able to pack custom themes as a cia and the BGM looped properly then.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Damn. Do you happen to know if there's a similar app that I could use to make my own theme pack that is "official". I feel like a few years ago or so I was able to pack custom themes as a cia and the BGM looped properly then.
If you have CFW, you can try Howling Theme Tool.

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
As far as we know, it can't be fixed.
This isn't true, it definitely can be fixed, the question is mainly one of priority. It would take a lot of effort and reverse engineering in order to discover what exactly is causing the shuffle BGM to not loop under certain situations, and given my extremely limited time right now that effort is better put to development of other features.

D

Deleted User

I can't install a theme without BGM music every theme I install uses the BGM from the theme before it? what is doing on here

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
BGM shuffle bug has been solved: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/Anemone3DS/issues/65#issuecomment-387535282. Huge thanks to LiquidFenrir for finally solving it.

QR Code farther down in the thread.

Tagging people who may be interested: @sks316 @LoganK93 @Shadow#1 @Zabhahs @AyanamiRei0

I may have missed some but these were the people who asked after each update in the past few threads if it was fixed/going to be fixed.

BGM Preview coming soon:tm:, it's about 90% done, I just haven't had too much time recently to work on it. Hopefully should have some time this week.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BGM shuffle bug has been solved: https://github.com/astronautlevel2/Anemone3DS/issues/65#issuecomment-387535282. Huge thanks to LiquidFenrir for finally solving it.

QR Code farther down in the thread.

Tagging people who may be interested: @sks316 @LoganK93 @Shadow#1 @Zabhahs @AyanamiRei0

I may have missed some but these were the people who asked after each update in the past few threads if it was fixed/going to be fixed.

BGM Preview coming soon:tm:, it's about 90% done, I just haven't had too much time recently to work on it. Hopefully should have some time this week.
The compiled April 3rd release has this fixed?

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
is there a nightlys site for this app?
There's a QR code you can use at the bottom of the github issue thread I linked above.

Alternatively, he's a direct link to the QR code:

Anemone3DS.cia_qr.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ