• Likes 77

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The welcome amiibo update breaks coordinates modifier / moon jumps ability to bypass collisions, but you can enable walk through walls / walk over things to fix that ;)

Itskaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I followed the steps and it doesn't work for me.

I downloaded the zip file and extracted it... And got the USA file since my version of animal crossing is USA... And i put it in the plugin folder in the sd card. Then I launched ntr... It counted to 3 or whatever and said successful and closed it self... And then I launched animal crossing new leaf welcome aiimbo and I didn't see any green screen... Then on loading screen I tried to press select and nothing happened. Then I loaded up the game and pressed select again and it gave me the usual 3 options... Save and quit save and continue and cancel or whatever.... What did I do wrong? Help me!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I followed the steps and it doesn't work for me.

I downloaded the zip file and extracted it... And got the USA file since my version of animal crossing is USA... And i put it in the plugin folder in the sd card. Then I launched ntr... It counted to 3 or whatever and said successful and closed it self... And then I launched animal crossing new leaf welcome aiimbo and I didn't see any green screen... Then on loading screen I tried to press select and nothing happened. Then I loaded up the game and pressed select again and it gave me the usual 3 options... Save and quit save and continue and cancel or whatever.... What did I do wrong? Help me!
Give a screenshot of your plugin folder please. Also, it may not work with the ACNL Welcome amiibo cartridge as RyDog has no plans to support that.

Itskaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently the image is too big... But anyways what I did was extract the zip folder and then take the files with the numbers ending with 300 which was the USA one and put it in the plugin folder..

DragoWing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Which cheat isn't working: Text 2 item on the online island
Version of the plugin: 3.2 Beta 2
Version of NTR: 3.4
New or old 3ds: New
System Version: 11.2.0-35E
CFW used: Luma with a9lh
Version of game: 1.5 USA
Type of game: Freeshop
Describe your method of trying to get the cheat working: I have text to item and "use keyboard on island" both enabled before going to the online island. I go there, bring up the chatbox, enter the 4-digit ID of the item I want to get, press X+D-pad right, close the window, open the inventory - empty.

You have to put enter and then execute the commands, that worked for me, XD

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't see 2 links?
I see links, but I click on them, I'm not seeing an image, only a bunch of white on tinypic.

Dumb iPad. I opened it on my phone and I can see the pictures now.

Remove the .zip from your plugin folder first. Also, are you using a Welcome amiibo cartridge or ACNL with the Welcome amiibo update?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Lernos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
You have to put enter and then execute the commands, that worked for me, XD
That wasn't the case, if you read the following posts, you can see that it was just me first using USA version instead of EUR (I thought it'd work better lol), then being stupid and using item ID 0000 to get rid of unwanted items (don't do that :D) Still, thanks for concern.

Last edited by Lernos,

DragoWing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That wasn't the case, if you read the following posts, you can see that it was just me being stupid and using item ID 0000 to get rid of unwanted items (don't do that :D) Still, thanks for concern.

Haha, sorry, I read back but probably missed some, or it was a fast ferry reply since I had a thing or 2 to do in real, but no problem, I love to help if necessary, XD

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
have you solved your issue?
I think they might be using the Welcome amiibo cartridge, which you said you wouldn't support. And judging by their links, they didn't change the name of the folder to match the Welcome amiibo cart's title ID. I'm not even sure if it would work then.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they might be using the Welcome amiibo cartridge, which you said you wouldn't support. And judging by their links, they didn't change the name of the folder to match the Welcome amiibo cart's title ID. I'm not even sure if it would work then.
you're right, it's a different TID, and the only one on 3dsdb is 0004000000198F00 for EUR, so you could try putting the plugin in a folder named that. if the plugin crashes or the cheats don't work then just get a EUR/USA copy off of Freeshop.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Itskaje The title ID for ACNL Welcome amiibo in North America is 0004000000198E00. Try renaming the Title ID folder for ACNL in NA to match the title ID I gave you.

Itskaje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@KunoichiZ sorry I fell asleep. And yes I have the animal crossing new leaf welcome aiimbo cartridge. I bought it from toys r us.
So this plugin won't work for me?

Also do you want me to change the folder that is in the sd card plugin folder? The one with the long string of numbers to the number you said? Also inside the folder is the plugin suppose to be Europe or USA? Cause on the game cartage itself it says made in USA.. So I thought using the USA plugin would be the best idea.. Let me know what you think..

Last edited by Itskaje,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had that i don't think