• Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Kagami607

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody have a ids list of welcome amiibo items? The old list doesn't have some of them for ex: kiki and lala items. Thanks

kai98yoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everytime I use the seeder cheat in order to let appear a money tree for example the tree stays invisible as long as I don't touch it. If I go away the tree is invisble again. In earlier versions of the cheat engine this didn't happen... Is it normal that this is happening in the latest version?

Last edited by kai98yoshi,

xXPaulMCXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Everytime I use the seeder cheat in order to let appear a money tree for example the tree stays invisible as long as I don't touch it. If I go away the tree is invisble again. In earlier versions of the cheat engine this didn't happen... Is it normal that this is happening in the latest version?
Are you using the cheat online?
The Seeder doesn't work online

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

kai98yoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, but in earlier versions it always worked with 100 coins. But I can try it with another item now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did you try other items?
It also doesn't work properly with other items.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I used 100 coins for doing it.
It's not a video of mine, but it shows the same error.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeder was changed to you press R while dropping an item, and the item will instantly change to the hex ID that you type into the chat.
If you press A while pressing R, it will add the buried tag, allowing you to bury trees ;)
So to prevent unintentionally adding the buried flag, drag and drop the item on to the 'pick hitbox'.

Reactions: kai98yoshi

kai98yoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seeder was changed to you press R while dropping an item, and the item will instantly change to the hex ID that you type into the chat.
If you press A while pressing R, it will add the buried tag, allowing you to bury trees ;)
So to prevent unintentionally adding the buried flag, drag and drop the item on to the 'pick hitbox'.
Thank you very much. Now it works flawlessly.

Reactions: RyDog

TinchoX

Azure Flame Kite
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Been a while, took me quite some time to read through all of the posts! But it was fun nonetheless.

So it's the same as back then, people keep asking for help as most of them are not very tech-savvy and/or screw things up (Fun to read), also happens to have been updated quite a bit!!
I really need to catch up with the latest version!!

Thanks again for constantly updating this plugin @RyDog !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol