Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok thanks reply question
on topic: you consider the possibility of arc put changelogs more detailed and explained?
upload_2017-6-12_14-25-57.png

Leads to

upload_2017-6-12_14-26-13.png

Not sure how much more detailed you want than his changelogs, those things are impressive.

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys I have a pretty weird problem. I'm on the latest freeshop and I used to be able to download games in the app, like on the download tab it showed you how fast the download was going and what was left. but now for whatever reason my only option is sleep mode downloads.

even when I click the usual download button it just readies a sleep mode download. I don't like that at all and wish I could keep just downloading them in app. so I can browse while it's downloading instead of only downloading while sleeping.

edit: nevermind it is working as usual after a few 3ds restarts. very strange.

Last edited by demounit,

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean?
its about i remenber in old thread the website an he put all logs and improvements about freeshop and i mean all related of freeshop because i m interested about it thats all probaly its ambigitous and hard understand my previous message

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

View attachment 89940
Leads to

View attachment 89941

Not sure how much more detailed you want than his changelogs, those things are impressive.
ok its enought for me

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When 3.1.2 comes around and with it the 3dsx version; does anyone know if we should (/is it a good idea to:) start it with the HB Launcher or would it be better to change the boot.3dsx in the sd root with the shop 3dsx?

phalk

Handheld Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You cannot downgrade your Luma version without downgrading back to b9s v1.1/v1.2 and I don't think there is a way to downgrade just yet. Luma 8.0 is causing a lot of crashes and bugs, and fixes are being made. Just wait and find your games elsewhere for now if you can't get freeShop to work, despite it working for other people on b9s v1.2 (such as myself).

This is not accurate. You can downgrade B9S to 1.0 with SafeB9SIntaller just fine then go back to Luma 7.1

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not accurate. You can downgrade B9S to 1.0 with SafeB9SIntaller just fine then go back to Luma 7.1
I had thought that was the case, but I didn't want to say for sure unless someone else confirmed that you could do that.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When 3.1.2 comes around and with it the 3dsx version; does anyone know if we should (/is it a good idea to:) start it with the HB Launcher or would it be better to change the boot.3dsx in the sd root with the shop 3dsx?
Leave boot.3dsx as hbl, but change the installed title it runs from from hblauncher_loader to a standard game or application. If you do that it should in theory be near impossible for Nintendo to detect.
It's funny how we are reverting from cia homebrew back to .3dsx homebrew.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Kilano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i have a question.
is my freeshop still updating? the latest Game shown is Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia
but the eshop shows me that Harvest Moon and of Mice are out already.

Kilano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes, you just need to a. Update your titlekeys, or b. Wait for cache to update

thanks for the fast reply i clicked on update cache option but now even valentia is gone. the freeshop is at the status with demon crest being the newest (months ago)
small panic attack. what do i do and how do i find the new titlekeys? updating cache in freeshop did nothing except take away games.

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the fast reply i clicked on update cache option but now even valentia is gone. the freeshop is at the status with demon crest being the newest (months ago)
small panic attack. what do i do and how do i find the new titlekeys? updating cache in freeshop did nothing except take away games.
I cannot tell you the link, al I can say is search google

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok found it, its again at valentia being the newest release. is it though? or are there newer games out?
if yes i dont know whats wrong :(
Maybe it's a cache issue
Cache hasn't been updated in a week. Last US release the cache has from the titlekey site is Psycho Pigs. Make sure you're running the latest version of this fork of FreeShop.

Reactions: Dionicio3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3