Status
Not open for further replies.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked for me, I had to delete a few entries and it never deleted anything but the entry I had selected
I'm not sure what version of freeShop I was on when I did it. Not that it matters anymore since everything's updated and working. Won't have to worry about it until the current domain doesn't get renewed or Nintendo shuts down the 3DS eShop server.

20mark

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Gbatemp always harsh :) I was just lazy and I didn't wanna set up all the devkit tools and dev environment in general. But now I managed to build a working freeshop .3dsx. As they say, "do it yourself, it's three times better"

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Gbatemp always harsh :) I was just lazy and I didn't wanna set up all the devkit tools and dev environment in general. But now I managed to build a working freeshop .3dsx. As they say, "do it yourself, it's three times better"
Harsh, but can't argue with results. You got it far faster than waiting for the next release ;)

Borjitasstoi

Trophies
XP
Country
Harsh, but can't argue with results. You got it far faster than waiting for the next release ;)
in my opinion prefer do the things by yourself and google it in case dont understand anything try find someone and explain more simply but in first place its better find yourself things
90% dont understand what means and tutorials thats always ask another people but its after google it

AyanamiRei

Trophies
XP
Country
France
May I ask where the options/settings file is stored? I would like to get the one I have on a console to copy it for another one (whose camera program has been damaged by a "repairman" and who won't accept the last URL, claiming it's invalid)

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May I ask where the options/settings file is stored? I would like to get the one I have on a console to copy it for another one (whose camera program has been damaged by a "repairman" and who won't accept the last URL, claiming it's invalid)
You can also type the URL in. The QR code is just easier and quicker.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i ask of you your own question
Can someone compile .3dsx and post in pm?
i mean you already made it and freeshop itself is not illegal so would you mind sharing?

Mysuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just install the theme dlc once and uninstall from freeshop, then you can go back to the theme shop and download just the ones you want individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu