Status
Not open for further replies.

R08Y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
So does this freeShop have the good ol' 3d banner that the old freeShop has? Y'know like the flying black bags? And does it affect any of the games downloaded through it?

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this freeShop have the good ol' 3d banner that the old freeShop has? Y'know like the flying black bags? And does it affect any of the games downloaded through it?
Yup, not sure what you mean by your last question.This is now the main free shop

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lots of times, when I queue up some games, and sleep the console, I open the lid to a black screen the console has crashed, related to this app or the CFW?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also on my newly cfw'd 3ds i cannot use the QR scan title key it fails, i have to manually download and place on SD, but then it doesnt keep it updated. i will try again later maybe it was just me.

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Does this also have the original 3d banner? And does it overwrite the original freeShop?
EDIT: Does it also download the new encTitleKey.bin automatically like the original?

Yes, it has the original freeShop Banner. The ID is the same so yes, it overwrites the original one. It is the same app with more features and stability. For the binary, u need the new URL (don't forget that).

lots of times, when I queue up some games, and sleep the console, I open the lid to a black screen the console has crashed, related to this app or the CFW? also on my newly cfw'd 3ds i cannot use the QR scan title key it fails, i have to manually download and place on SD, but then it doesnt keep it updated. i will try again later maybe it was just me.

I've got no problem doing so. What's ur firmware, model and cfw?

Last edited by Manurocker95,

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With the recent improvements to .3dsx homebrew loading via Rosalina in Luma3ds (which gives full arm11 access), is there any chance of seeing a .3dsx release at some point in the future?
Since Luma 8.0 I see more and more of those requests but I wonder.. Why? .cia is much easier, isn't it?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@arc13
Freeshop is giving some errors in Luma 8 with boot9strap 1.2.
The application crashed and appeared a black screen with several lines of code.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
not for me it doesn't
works fine just like before
Try to use the QR-CODE capture system, when I went to add the QR-Code of the titles, the application gave the reported error.

Apparently the boot9strap has changed the operation of the Luma, the Homebrew Lancher had to be updated to work without error, in the update of Luma 8 with boot9strap 1.2.

For you to have an idea, the bootntr is giving problem, when using the menu to reset or to turn off the console.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a fix for verry verry slow download rate? 1,5 MB on PC, Mobile and Ps3. But only 150 kb/s on New Nintendo 3ds and old 3ds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: the 2nd pic dun show much, just topdown view of the layout