• Likes 284

twc

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not actually. You're supposed to dump games you actually own and use them, so that it's not piracy.
And you can wait a week. Saying "I can't do that" simply translates to "I feel I should be given everything free and instantly". It's ridiculous and you bring shame to our great country.
>Buying games
Nice meme

GayWarlord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather spend 5$ on a coffe then support a Dev of any kind tbh

Such an entitled and ungrateful douche...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

people like me are disabled and can't get the money out of those useless gov checks to spend on even 5$ to get it early and judgmental losers like whats his face and gaylord don't get it and im glad you support the dev he needs to eat also

this goes out to the forum troll gaylord

OMG... It is not good enough for you to get money to sit on your ass??? And complaining it is not enough? Incredible... Talking of "assisted" people...

The Twig league

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Such an entitled and ungrateful douche...

OMG... It is not good enough for you to get money to sit on your ass??? And complaining it is not enough? Incredible... Talking of "assisted" people...

Dis gun be gud!:rofl2:

Last edited by The Twig league,
Reactions: TsukiyoX

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain me how to integrate Updates in Wii U games like MK8 to use them in Cemu ?
Extract wud file, download and decrypt update using new nus downloader and then put into the extracted wud. Keep in mind though Mario kart 8 crashes if extracted and Mario maker save resets oddly.

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Well... I just found a link on Miguel's video that has cemu 1.3.2 inside...... I was curious and decided to test it out ( forgive me Exzap... )
so far these are my results with 1.3.2 ( patreon build )
Splatoon - No longer stuck in enemy ink, ink on walls is invincible, cant swim on the walls ( unlike on 1.3.1 you could swim up the walls without a problem ) , crashes when entering story mode stages
Nintendo Land - A lot shiny than 1.3.1 and the sky is now green? + a bug which makes your game yellow-shaded after you go into the air balloon mini game and even if you exit it, it fixes by entering other minigames
New Super Mario Bros U - No change
Darksiders 2 - Text works now ( didn't work in 1.3.1 ) but it has A BIG Memory Leak when entering ingame (after the "Story so far" cutscene it crashed my Display Driver and couldn't recover so I had to restart PC )
Legend of Zelda WindWaker HD - shows loading screen,goes black and after a min it crashes
Shovel Knight - No change

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Well... I just found a link on Miguel's video that has cemu 1.3.2 inside...... I was curious and decided to test it out ( forgive me Exzap... )
so far these are my results with 1.3.2 ( patreon build )
Splatoon - No longer stuck in enemy ink, ink on walls is invincible, cant swim on the walls ( unlike on 1.3.1 you could swim up the walls without a problem ) , crashes when entering story mode stages
Nintendo Land - A lot shiny than 1.3.1 and the sky is now green? + a bug which makes your game yellow-shaded after you go into the air balloon mini game and even if you exit it, it fixes by entering other minigames
New Super Mario Bros U - No change
Darksiders 2 - Text works now ( didn't work in 1.3.1 ) but it has A BIG Memory Leak when entering ingame (after the "Story so far" cutscene it crashed my Display Driver and couldn't recover so I had to restart PC )
Legend of Zelda WindWaker HD - shows loading screen,goes black and after a min it crashes
Shovel Knight - No change
Just blame the person who comment my video. I was saying that the version was leaked to the public. But hey, I need to wait for 10 business days till my card is recover(it was leak and can't read it to the ATM)

Reactions: Kristiqn5

Floppy Fork

ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn uı sǝʇıɹʍ oɥʍ ǝןoɥssɐ
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Still a dick thing to do, people like that should really just be removed from the forum.

Anyways, do you have any ideas yet as to what is up with the different reports in performance for the new multi-thread option? For some it seems to be a huge boost, while others completely crippling.

If you have 4 REAL CORES (not hyperthreaded ones) then you will get a significant boost. If you have 4 virtual cores or just a dual core then you will loses a lot of performance.

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cemu 1.3.2: ☞Super Mario Maker☜ 10 Mario Challenge

10 Mario Challenge is always meant to play the same 10 courses, time for a change.

Andresian

CEMU Testing
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
M8. It's 60FPS in 3 themes except NSMBU.
Nah im talking about NSMBU m8
And when im creating a course or testing it.

p.s Wanna know how i got this to work? MK8 works for 30 fps minimum
(No, not mozilla trick) There is another called chrome trick. (Its not as simple as you may think)

Last edited by Andresian,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Nah im talking about NSMBU m8
And when im creating a course or testing it.

p.s Wanna know how i got this to work? MK8 works for 30 fps minimum
(No, not mozilla trick) There is another called chrome trick. (Its not as simple as you may think)
Huh? I'm a bit confused.
You said that Mario Maker didn't reach 60FPS on NSMBU theme and now you're saying about NSMBU? Also, I don't use these trick to boost. I kinda think that it will weaken the performance of the CPU.

Missing textures which appeared in 1.3.1.
http://imgur.com/VQttJvj

http://imgur.com/30Oeise
Try a different framebuffer if it works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz