• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyways, do you have any ideas yet as to what is up with the different reports in performance for the new multi-thread option? For some it seems to be a huge boost, while others completely crippling.
I don't recommend to use multi-core mode yet, it needs more tweaking and bug fixing. Also, most Wii U games actually don't utilize more than one core so it's expected that it doesn't increase performance.

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Still a dick thing to do, people like that should really just be removed from the forum.

Anyways, do you have any ideas yet as to what is up with the different reports in performance for the new multi-thread option? For some it seems to be a huge boost, while others completely crippling.

I tried the Multi-thread option and at least for me it's completely broken T_T, super slow >_<

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not the type of guy that waits for anything and if i can't afford it well i do whats needed
Me neither but some people are just plain idiots and butthurt. People've been butthurt over that pirated post but not Exzap, how could this happen?
Not encouraging piracy though I know it's illegal and still, things like that can easily happen.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Me neither but some people are just plain idiots and butthurt. People've been butthurt over that pirated post but not Exzap, how could this happen?
Not encouraging piracy though I know it's illegal and still, things like that can easily happen.
thank you someone with braincells i agree

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados

People like me that have paid 5$ to have the emulator 1 week before.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People like me that have paid 5$ to have the emulator 1 week before.
people like me are disabled and can't get the money out of those useless gov checks to spend on even 5$ to get it early and judgmental losers like whats his face and gaylord don't get it and im glad you support the dev he needs to eat also

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this goes out to the forum troll gaylord

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Piracy is not right, people work hard and you should do the same by earning money then paying for it. If you can't afford it, too bad though i'm sure you can if you have a decent pc to run this and can afford internet + electricity a month.

Reactions: TsukiyoX

pol40

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
people like me are disabled and can't get the money out of those useless gov checks to spend on even 5$ to get it early and judgmental losers like whats his face and gaylord don't get it and im glad you support the dev he needs to eat also

this goes out to the forum troll gaylord

Wait 1 week and you get the emulator for free, it's not a year.

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait 1 week and you get the emulator for free, it's not a year.
i can't do that sorry

Piracy is not right, people work hard and you should do the same by earning money then paying for it. If you can't afford it, too bad though i'm sure you can if you have a decent pc to run this and can afford internet + electricity a month.
a emulator is built around piracy oh the irony

Reactions: The Twig league

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU