• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok guys, while this graphics library dick measuring contest has been entertaining, if you actually want something changed and can justify it take it up with Exzap via pm, don't make the innocent bystanders watch you whip it around.

And by "it" I mean opinion.

This man has my respect

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok guys, while this graphics library dick measuring contest has been entertaining, if you actually want something changed and can justify it take it up with Exzap via pm, don't make the innocent bystanders watch you whip it around.

And by "it" I mean opinion.
why when two people are having a convo does someone always have to bring up dicks? stop being perverted if you want to go measure good for you but don't drag others into your sick fetish

Antidote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Pacheko17 I agree, he's absolutely correct, this conversation is getting nowhere, even though he's proving my point.
If you're having performance issues on a 4.5 device while I'm doing just fine on a 3.3 device, there is something wrong, contact your vendor and get the issue resolved.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@Pacheko17 I agree, he's absolutely correct, this conversation is getting nowhere, even though he's proving my point.
If you're having performance issues on a 4.5 device while I'm doing just fine on a 3.3 device, there is something wrong, contact your vendor and get the issue resolved.
correction 4.3 device and im not having any issues im having a convo only stop being so simple minded and no i won't talk with you in PM so don't spam me thanks

Last edited by Wardoctors,

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not? Graphics libraries don't have feelings, opengl is objectively worse.

It's like a bad UE4 game is going to be worse than a really good Unity game but if the same game is made on both engines the UE4 one is going to be both better looking and better optimized with the same amount of effort.

tbh ARK is a prime example of this, yes, it looks good, but as you have probably seen(if you've played it) there is absolutely no culling whatsoever in the game, it's just some psuedo object visibility culling which makes the performance worse, however if i took and implemented a simple little culling trick, you'd have such a performance boost because it's not trying to render what's not visible. this and the fact that they just keep adding more shite onto the game it's not even funny lol

opengl being objectively worse is more subjective than anything at this point, as i have said, you can take a DX7 game and make it run better than a game made in DX12 or hell even Vulkan if you don't know what you're doing with the higher libraries.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
correction 4.3 device and im not having any issues im having a convo only stop being so simple minded and no i won't talk with you in PM so don't spam me thanks
Tip: When things don't go your way insults get your point across really well

Seriously though as I said take it to the PMs. Make it a group chat and add @Antidote if you want, but there's no need to bicker publicly, especially since it's getting NOTHING done

Reactions: Growlith1223

Antidote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GL version is irrelevant really, I urge you to contact your driver vendor, you have a pretty big issue that they may be able to solve in an update.
Calling me simple minded while I'm being entirely objective is childish namecalling.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@TotalInsanity4 I agree, I've already PM'd him.

Last edited by Antidote,

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tip: When things don't go your way insults get your point across really well

Seriously though as I said take it to the PMs. Make it a group chat and add @Antidote if you want, but there's no need to bicker publicly, especially since it's getting NOTHING done
saying a person is simple minded isnt a insult to anyone who is a adult but nice try

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't, you need to replace the maps, just copy all dlc files of the map you want and replace all files except the .bars file.
Oh. Okay. I bet @ArthurC can unlock DLC soon...

===========================================================================================================

Guys! Mario Kart 8 still crash after the Option Screen(or Pause Screen). But I think a little Cheat Engine can pass the crash.
Also, new record!
zsU2Gp7.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA63mm5FnMo&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flostmediawiki.com...