Emulation [RELEASE] Cemu - Wii U emulator

• Thread starter Exzap
  • Start date
  • Views 7,238,739
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284
D

Deleted User

DuckTales is on PC too so i don't understand why people want to see a PC game emulated.. go to play to the PC version of the game :)
After 1 hour of wait , Bayonetta 1 go ingame :)
55qfc4.png

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why play on n64 emu on pc when you can play n64 games on emu for wii u that you need to emu on pc?
because i can and will lol come on we are testing the wii u emulator and to test we need to do it all

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i am downloading duck tales now and will try

used the load line version and it doesnt want to load anything

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3y5hldpEFDYRXBwYkJEYXB2TW8/view?usp=sharing @Exzap so here is a log of TLPHD i hope this helps you get it running in some way

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3y5hldpEFDYRXBwYkJEYXB2TW8/view?usp=sharing @Exzap so here is a log of TLPHD i hope this helps you get it running in some way
Thanks for the log. To be honest I don't really want to see Nintendo games running in cemu so shortly after release, for that reason I won't look into any Twilight Princess specific issues for at least another month.

BTC 0.08
USD 36.30

That is what i have, on my bitcoin. How to transforms bitcoins to dolars, to donate?.
You can donate Bitcoin directly. Here is our Bitcoin donation address: 161sg77GjyYty1WAQx39wvAFvtbez1fB7T

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the log. To be honest I don't really want to see Nintendo games running in cemu so shortly after release, for that reason I won't look into any Twilight Princess specific issues for at least another month.

You can donate Bitcoin directly. Here is our Bitcoin donation address: 161sg77GjyYty1WAQx39wvAFvtbez1fB7T
it seems to be a loadline issue anyway i deleted it and waiting for a wud version and ive already said in my videos it doesnt work so people wont even try i hope

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
because i can and will lol come on we are testing the wii u emulator and to test we need to do it all

i am downloading duck tales now and will try

used the load line version and it doesnt want to load anything

Thanks for testing it.
DuckTales is on PC too so i don't understand why people want to see a PC game emulated.. go to play to the PC version of the game :)
After 1 hour of wait , Bayonetta 1 go ingame :)
55qfc4.png
Nice! But the reason why I want to test Ducktales Remastered on Wii U is for trying to experiment it before putting it on Homebrew Channel.

Butz_san

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I didn't wait that long (1 hour xD), I wait for 30 minutes and it went to the menu but it takes too long for going in game :P (talking about Bayonetta1) xDDDD

Henceforth

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Trying to do Magic! Maybe something good happend in 48hours :yay3ds:
(Not surprise for emulator or backups nothing like that, just a smile)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH