• Views 7,236,400
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This ryan dude protect his tweets. He is the one leaking Cemu's builds to the public, he doesn't realize that he is hurting the progress of Cemu, @Exzap could decide not continue with the project if this keeps going on, I'll do that if I were him.
He actually stopped leaking them and longer trying to "crack" them so all is good!

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates

NSMBU has a workaround to make it work, here:
Download Uwizard and use the NUS Downloader from it and download title 0005001B10056000 and check decrypt content , you should get 2 files called FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat in the downloaded folder , dublicate them and rename second files from FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat to FFLResMiddle.dat and FFLResMiddleLG.dat and you should get those files " FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat " after that you should paste them in mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content\ in cemu folder and both games shouldn't be crashing now

t65xwing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Angry Birds: Star Wars - MINOR CHANGES – Does seem to get slightly further, showing the first cutscene after loading level 1-1, though the images are all broken. Hangs after.
06e0be5303.jpg
Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival – No changes – Crash on load.
Art Academy: Atelier – No changes – Crash on load.
Assassin's Creed III – MINOR CHANGES – Regression in 1.3.2 fixed slightly, however it still doesn't get to the menu like in 1.3.1
Batman: Arkham City – REGRESSION still here! – No longer shows anything, doesn't go to menu. 'Worked' in 1.3.1
Bayonetta – MINOR CHANGES – Now shows the loading screen. Seems to get stuck there forever.
3cb7b23a12.png
Bayonetta 2 – MAJOR CHANGES – Now gets in-game. Of course, given the nature of Bayonetta, and the framerate being shit (2-4 fps in-game), it's competely unplayable. But have have visuals! See screenshots. There were brief snippets of sound to be heard as well. That stopped pretty quick however.
daf087c5db.jpg

5d91b9f787.jpg

91372c7f25.jpg

69d6bbfb9c.jpg

789b8344ee.png

070098a42c.jpg

fb932136a3.jpg

cc0fde9f42.jpg
5a96ec69dc.jpg
Call of Duty: Ghosts - No changes – Infinite loading
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – MINOR CHANGES – Get's in-game. Now that I know how to keep the camera pointed in a particular direction, it is playable, if slow. Definitely looks brighter. Music is sometimes static, but sound effects/voices work prefectly afaik. Menu 60 fps. Level 1: from 8-11 to 8-14 fps.
9c8538b061.jpg
8bec42d797.jpg
d3187ff941.jpg
Deus Ex: Human Revolution – No changes – As broken as ever.
Devil's Third – No changes – Crash on load.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – No changes – Infinite loading screen after menu Ducktales Remastered – No changes – Infinite loading.
Epic Mickey 2 – No changes – Infinite loading.
Game & Wario – No changes – Crash on load.
Hyrule Warriors - No changes – Boots but, stuck on an infinite black screen.
Injustice: Gods Among Us – No changes – Crash on load
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse – No changes – Has sound in the menu. Still crashes upon starting new game.
Lego City Undercover – No changes – Shows a police badge after loading is complete. It won't go further than that and the image flickers in and out so fast it's impossible to get a screenshot.
Lego Marvel Superheroes – REGRESSION still here! – No longer shows anything. (had iamge in 1.3.1)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympics 2014 – No changes – Infinite loading.
Mario Kart 8 – Not tested
Mario Party 10 – No changes – Crash on Load
Mario Tennnis: Ultra Smash – No changes – Crash on Load
Mass Effect 3 – MAJOR CHANGES – Gets to the menu. Loading the game however is so slow, I stopped.
100ede11b5.jpg
10bd338595.jpg
1842599079.jpg
f58ab5b8fc.jpg
d4cf6c4ebd.jpg

Minecraft – Not tested – See my earlier Minecraft post for details. Due to the incrdibly long time to generate a world, and the less than 1 fps after, I'll not be testing Minecraft further until performance optimizations have occured.
Monster Hunter 3 - No changes - Boots, but gets stuck on an infinite black screen
NES Remix – No changes – Gets ingame, works seemingly perfectly except for the lack of music and low performance.
New Super Mario Bros U – Not tested
New Super Luigi U – Not tested
Nintendoland – MAJOR CHANGES
Because you can now look at the gamepad screen at any time, you can start the minigames. You can't fire your arrows in the Zelda game though. Many graphical changes in this version compared to 1.3.2, though I can't vouch for their accuracy.
bc30c1daca.jpg
d47d2919dd.jpg
Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water – No changes – Crash on load
Sonic All Stars Racing - No changes – Infinite loading
Splatoon – MINOR CHANGES – While nowhere near perfect, characters look a lot more like their console-counterpart. In-game too, looks better overall. Even if lots still need fixing.
6f5ff086c9.jpg
Super Mario 3D World – Minor Changes – Overworld at 26 fps up from 10. World 1-1 now at 16-24 fps up from 6-9. Framebuffer 8 shows near Wii U colors. Framebuffer 9 Meshes? Framebuffer 14 Matrix. Framebuffer 24 Reflections/light?
Super Smash Bros – REGRESSION still here! – Though the meory leak is gone, Smash refuses to do anything unlike in 1.3.1
Taiko no Tatsujin – MAJOR CHANGES – Now shows perfect images, briefly, before crashing, but it's something! Memory leak is fixed.
a0d5149e71.png
5d12ef28af.png
NEW: Tekken Tag Tournament – No changes – Infinite loading
NEW: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD – No changes – Infinite loading
The Wonderful 101 – No changes – Boots into infinite black screen
Wii Party U - No changes - Crash on load
Xenoblade Chronicles X – MAJOR CHANGES – There are some sound effects early on, and the game looks better than ever. It's of course, too broken to play, but progress is progress. 6-7 fps
be62b05cf3.jpg
c97574d573.jpg
ddf4492878.jpg
9ac475a3f2.jpg
bdcde6c628.jpg

Yoshi's Wooly World – No changes - It boots, gets to an infinite black screen after it's finished loading.
ZombiU – No changes – Crash on load

Last edited by t65xwing,
Reactions: Bahax FZ

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@t65xwing Were these all WUD loads? I noticed compatibility difference between formats (extracted, wux, wud), may just need updated support for them though not sure. But, for example, in 1.2.0 SM3DW won't load for me as a WUX, but runs just fine as the original WUD and decompressed into a copy of the wud. There was another game I tried extracted that didn't work, but did as WUD but I can't remember what that one was at the moment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1