• Views 7,230,911
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To be more precise it crashes instantly before it can start the falling animation. I don't think cemu can access it for some reason.

Yeah, I got the same issue. And it seems to be new. I didn't get it before.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

can someone plz upload me their xbox one controller settings

Here's a workaround to get the mapping right:

(with controller connected) go to controller config
plug off controller
exit controller config
plug in controller
open controller config
map

zac122

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. About what is the difference in performance between 1.5.2 and 1.5.3? It's still not going to run on my laptop because it's a fairly weak one, but I have a buddy who's interested.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. About what is the difference in performance between 1.4.2 and 1.4.3? It's still not going to run on my laptop because it's a fairly weak one, but I have a buddy who's interested.

We are on 1.5.3 .... cemu 1.4.3 never existed.

But 1.5.3 has a lot of srgb changes that makes games look much better,but has regressions in it sadly.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Exzap: Since shader cache stuttering is always an annoying issue and Async Shader Cache Generation might not be possible with Cemu, maybe Tino's latest magic in his Dolphin build 'Ishiiruka' might be something to look into. I don't know if you know about this, so here's where he explains it (or rather the early implementation, he has changed it a bit since then): https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thre...a-dolphin-custom-version?pid=412341#pid412341

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta admit, i'm pretty scared for Cemu.I feel like alot of
@Exzap: Since shader cache stuttering is always an annoying issue and Async Shader Cache Generation might not be possible with Cemu, maybe Tino's latest magic in his Dolphin build 'Ishiiruka' might be something to look into. I don't know if you know about this, so here's where he explains it (or rather the early implementation, he has changed it a bit since then): https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thre...a-dolphin-custom-version?pid=412341#pid412341
ugh this was asked like 5 times. He said he Will in the future when shaders are more accurate.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks anyways, didn't even know dolphin has this. I think the shader cache has to rebuild though if @Exzap makes changes to them in an update.

That's the thing: Tino just told me this isn't even necessary with the way he implemented it. However, I don't know the specifics, but it's open source, so if you wanna look into it, knock yourself out :)

Nemesis960502

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cemu 1.5.3: ☞Wind Waker HD☜ Master Sword Hero Mode

Same run as my Dragon Roost Cavern video

Rules
-Hero Mode
-No pieces of heart (Only heart containers from bosses)
-No saves in dungeons
-only 1 bottle
-only 1/2 magic bar
-only go to 1 fairy fountain (the one at Outset Island)
-no red sail

Reactions: Alex S

IIYAMA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NSMB WiiU may run ok . Other games will not run at full speed or may be too slow to be playable
Even though it's a quad core CPU , its performance per core (single thread performance) is much worse than Haswell / Skylake CPU
AMD-880K-35.jpg
I have A10 6790k @ 5.0GHz , it's only on par with Pentium Haswell G3258 @ 3.2GHz (stock speed) in Dolphin
Since Athlon x4 880k is unlocked CPU , you should overclock it as much as possible
You will need high end CPU like i5 4690k/i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz or i5 6600k/i7 6700k to run MKWii at full speed (grand prix mode)

Last edited by IIYAMA,

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, unfortunately AMD processors aren't as optimized as Intel Processors, the instruction per clock (IPC) on Haswell/Skylake processors are a lot better than what AMD can offer. This is why AMD processors are more affordable than Intel, it's because AMD needs to cut down the prices to stay competitive, if AMD and Intel CPU's cost the same peoples will go for Intel instead. AMD is in a pretty bad position, they are competing against 2 monsters which are Intel and Nvidia.

To stay on topic I will post something that is Cemu related. I wish the mouse cursor can auto hide itself every 2 seconds or something, each time I'm in full screen I need to move the mouse to the corner to hide it and that's a bit annoying.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1