• Views 7,227,781
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
USA and i already have the files necessary to run it only when i update it crashes
Not sure then, mate. I havent updated mine as its working fine on vanilla.

I also have this same issue with "Super Mario 3D World", the game loads and the music plays but all I see is a grey screen. The other games I tried "Mario Kart 8" and "New Super Mario Bros. U" works perfectly (apart from the music and graphical glitches because the emu is not perfect yet).

I'm using "Cemu 1.4.0c" and you can see my PC spec in my signature. I also have the latest Nvidia drivers "364.51".

Anyone else having this issue?

This only happens to me if i have MSI AfterBurner running or something similar.

Reactions: xZabuzax

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This only happens to me if i have MSI AfterBurner running or something similar.

Thanks mate!, the issue was "RivaTuner Statistics Server" that I use to monitor the temps. Once I disabled the option "Show On-Screen Display" the game started working!

I will try to tweak with it to see if I can get the game running with "RivaTuner Statistics Server" turned on because I rather play the games monitoring my temps in full screen. Anyways, +1 for you my friend =)

Last edited by xZabuzax,
Reactions: CustomEyeBrows

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
USA and i already have the files necessary to run it only when i update it crashes

Check the debug output in uWizard whilst it's decoding the update. If one of the files doesn't extract properly, and you don't notice and copy it over, you'll screw your game. I had that with Mario Kart the first 6 or so times I tried. Eventually gave up and tried the next day, then it worked right.

CheshireXZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Check the debug output in uWizard whilst it's decoding the update. If one of the files doesn't extract properly, and you don't notice and copy it over, you'll screw your game. I had that with Mario Kart the first 6 or so times I tried. Eventually gave up and tried the next day, then it worked right.
OK thanks

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks mate!, the issue was "RivaTuner Statistics Server" that I use to monitor the temps. Once I disabled the option "Show On-Screen Display" the game started working!

I will try to tweak with it to see if I can get the game running with "RivaTuner Statistics Server" turned on because I rather play the games monitoring my temps in full screen. Anyways, +1 for you my friend =)

Use SpeedFan (click for download) for monitoring temps. Its also has fan speed control and is a great alt for when Riverstats/Afterburner has the issue that we have here.

Edit: the download link on the site is here in the paragraph:
"The latest version is SpeedFan 4.51..."

Last edited by CustomEyeBrows,

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help anyway i'll try the game without updates to see if it runs fine or not
You know, I have a tutorial video on Youtube(man. That video needs alot of views). Search on Youtube on "How to update Wii U games" and click the thumbnail with Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Mk8 in it

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Vektast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Holy Crap it's working!!!
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker USA version (the EUR version is allways crashed at the beginning)
I've 15-30 fps (Intel Xeon W3550 3.07Ghz , Gtx 960, 16 gb ram)
68dukCl.jpg

More pics: http://imgur.com/a/ymikn

AndreaSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You know, I have a tutorial video on Youtube(man. That video needs alot of views). Search on Youtube on "How to update Wii U games" and click the thumbnail with Mario Maker, Splatoon, and Mk8 in it

to whoever updated its games:

do those games happen to feel more fluid/haste while play?

In other words, do patches also improved framerates?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)