• Views 7,243,875
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

NovaFox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone tried xenoblade x on the new build? How far we are from playing it on cemu?
I'll try it in a bit when I get home and let you know.

Also, i've been having audio issues with Twilight Princess HD. It runs at a solid 30 fps, but there's no sound. Other games have sound. It's probably only on my end, but I'm curious if others are having similar issues.

D

Deleted User

I'll try it in a bit when I get home and let you know.

Also, i've been having audio issues with Twilight Princess HD. It runs at a solid 30 fps, but there's no sound. Other games have sound. It's probably only on my end, but I'm curious if others are having similar issues.
Some audio filters and formats are not supported by cemu itself

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
There's quite a bit of videos of 1.5 on Youtube with audio working, though, and I found a few where there's no audio.
I had no audio to start with, and played the game for a little while. Then I saved and closed cemu, turned the computer of and went to bed.
A few days later, yesterday to be exact, I then fired up cemu and out of no where I had sound. Some background music is choppy / missing, but it's not bad.
The sad thing is when you've completed the first temple in the woods, you enter Hyrule Field, and everything seems fine. Frame rate is around 25-30 which is acceptable. You then enter the twilight world and you're supposed to warp and pick up the bridge. Everything seems good until you're in Faron woods and can't zoom in on the warp map when prompt to. Warping alone without the bridge is fine by enabling warp spot to the map, but something is not emulated properly yet around the map. This makes progressing the game impossible.

tl;dr: game breaking bug that I posted a video of yesterday.

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So this morning I'd figure I try some GBA games. It's slow as hell because I'm on my laptop atm, but anyway.

Mario VS. Donkey Kong GBA - bootet and got until the title screen before it crashed.
mario vs donkeykong 01.png
mario vs donkeykong 02.png

Reactions: PolarKoala

jonaand

Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Same here, I have been looking around but I cannot find how to do it, anyone could help?.
So, how to get the update and where to put it? I guess it's not possible to use it with a WUD/WUX but one needs a Loadiine-ready game, eh?

yes only with loadliine

you have to get loadliine usa version and download update from unwizard
and after replaced file

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, how to get the update and where to put it? I guess it's not possible to use it with a WUD/WUX but one needs a Loadiine-ready game, eh?
If you have WUD extract it with Uwizard, if you have a Wux convert it back into a WUD with the same tool used to convert it into a Wux and then extract using Uwizard. Don't be like me after you get the NUS update and forget to move EVERYTHING over to the NSMBU folder though, lol.
There's quite a bit of videos of 1.5 on Youtube with audio working, though, and I found a few where there's no audio.
It does seem sort of random atm, where it suddenly works for those and suddenly doesn't even for those who did have audio prior.

Edit-
Welp, my vote goes for per-pixel displacement. Always loved those parallax/vivid/environment mods in Skyrim and they were among the first I used in FO4. :P

08_displacement_01a.jpg

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Nvm i'm taking a break