• Views 7,228,075
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu multiplayer with 2 monitors and nvidia surround.
8979cdd5-c677-4139-849a-91c308e10e681049239816.jpg
I know, you can't expect it to be perfect, but found it interesting.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Oh, leave the guy alone.. He's a totally chill dude. He said that it was a joke that got out of hand, and I chose to believe him, and move on with my life. Now, I will post something Cemu related, so my post don't get deleted, because it's "off topic" (Even though it IS technically on topic, thank you mods..)

I think it's fucking great that the light issue will be history. I assume it's the same case for WW:HD? I would never guess that the coins would be fixed too, since the last thing that he said about it, was that it was low-priority, and would take a LONG time to be fixed. Oh, and anisotropic filtering is kickass too.

Last edited by thorbre, , Reason: Removed off-topic -rp

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Oh, leave the guy alone.. He's a totally chill dude. He said that it was a joke that got out of hand, and I chose to believe him, and move on with my life. Now, I will post something Cemu related, so my post don't get deleted, because it's "off topic" (Even though it IS technically on topic, thank you mods..)

I think it's fucking great that the light issue will be history. I assume it's the same case for WW:HD? I would never guess that the coins would be fixed too, since the last thing that he said about it, was that it was low-priority, and would take a LONG time to be fixed. Oh, and anisotropic filtering is kickass too.

the reason the coins were fixed in NSMBU and NSLU were because it was pretty much the same issue but were fixed at the same time.

if only the audio sampling for sm4sh could be fixed with 1.5.3 as well.

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
the reason the coins were fixed in NSMBU and NSLU were because it was pretty much the same issue but were fixed at the same time.

if only the audio sampling for sm4sh could be fixed with 1.5.3 as well.
Amen to that. The way the audio works now, sounds like the mating call of a demon overlord or something, lol.

Reactions: donkeyhigh

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
If it keeps going like this The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild could be perfectly playable when it is released!
It's possible. Skyward Sword was very playable brand spanking new, so it wouldn't surprise me. And judging by how fast this emulator has been trucking forward, it seems very likely, imho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • DragonMals
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    DragonMals tempBOT: DragonMals has joined the room.